Little Things You Hate

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Went out to one those market street things, and was offered a happy ending. Doubt I could put that on the work credit card....

There is jetsetting, and then there is having to go to places you really don’t want to go when you really want to just go home...
It will all be ok once you visit Club Utopia in Bangkok. Agree to a price before hand, don't drink anything that's not opened in front of you, take a burner credit card.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
If you hate travelling to grimy shitholes so much, Haakon, have you thought about one of the following:

1. Telling your employer you no longer want to travel, or;
2. Quitting?

Honestly, I wouldn't do something like that if I didn't want to...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not sure he's really up to the task. We have seen he gets overwhelmed by a German pork knuckle.
Better start him on a smaller dish...New Zealand possum?

Pretty sure 26+ thousands posts is not all me...

Plus I get grumpy when I have to go to grimy hot shitholes...
Is this about the pork knuckle? Because if you're eating the grimy hot shithole...the pork knuckle is round the front.

sheesh, what I wouldn't do for some action
From the back section! (heard the beastie boys on the radio today.)

It will all be ok once you visit Club Utopia in Bangkok. Agree to a price before hand, don't drink anything that's not opened in front of you, take a burner credit card.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster...

mitchy_

Llama calmer
If you hate travelling to grimy shitholes so much, Haakon, have you thought about one of the following:

1. Telling your employer you no longer want to travel, or;
2. Quitting?

Honestly, I wouldn't do something like that if I didn't want to...
he likes complaining more than he hates travelling to 'grimy shitholes'.

Last edited: