Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
Welcome to Thailand. Taxi blew a tyre, waiting on the freeway for the second taxi to arrive.

Maybe you shouldn't run cheap arse low profile tyres with your chopped springs on a corolla...
You have my sympathy as you jetset around on the company dollar. Will management accept an expense receipt from ladyboi massage parlour?

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Running into somebody I used to ride with when he was only fifteen, and seeing that he now has a better beard than me.

will2

Likes Dirt
First ride in my new bike. All going well, slippery root bit of a stumble land in the ground not a heavy crash, bike didnt impact anything so all good.

Get to the bottom of the hill and reverb hose has been ripped from the lever.

It was a fun ride up.

Anyone have a reverb bleed kit?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You have my sympathy as you jetset around on the company dollar. Will management accept an expense receipt from ladyboi massage parlour?

Went out to one those market street things, and was offered a happy ending. Doubt I could put that on the work credit card....

There is jetsetting, and then there is having to go to places you really don’t want to go when you really want to just go home...

stirk

Burner
Went out to one those market street things, and was offered a happy ending. Doubt I could put that on the work credit card....

There is jetsetting, and there is having to go to places you really don’t want to go when you really want to just go home...

I hear you Haakon, for me it's the in-laws place.

Lucky they are cat people and we now have a dog!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Pretty sure 26+ thousands posts is not all me...

Plus I get grumpy when I have to go to grimy hot shitholes...