Little Things You Hate

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I've had it too. This thing just will not fuck off.

When I first got it I thought it was just a bit of snot. Smashed a lap of Stromlo hoping that would dislodge it, and then spent a day in bed feeling like I'd been hit by a truck.

This is the sick people who don't get sick get.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've had this close to a month.

I first got it for the first two days I wasn't even sure that I had a cold or that it was hayfever. Then it became real and and had limited elements of the flu. The wooziness, the sore throat in the morning and the general shitiness. Then the blocked nose kicked in for almost two weeks and things evened out. But every couple of days when I'd sit down at my desk to work I would still feel that wooziness and shitty feeling in my eyes and my sinus area. Then last week around Tues/Wed it just started kicking in again but much harder this time. It took me out for 3 days. Sunday felt like I was on the mend and I was pretty active. Yet yesterday and today it's kicked back in again. If I still feel shitty come Friday I'm going to a doctor.

I haven't had the high temps and joint aches like normal flus. This one has a different feeling to it. I still haven't developed a persistent cough either although the build up of hardcore snot has moved into my ears, which I couldn't equalise for days on end. Wish I could shrink down to the size of a microbe so I could punch all these little fuckers running around in my insides shitting on everything.
Sounds like you have tried to give up coffee.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I've had it too. This thing just will not fuck off.

When I first got it I thought it was just a bit of snot. Smashed a lap of Stromlo hoping that would dislodge it, and then spent a day in bed feeling like I'd been hit by a truck.

This is the sick people who don't get sick get.
Yeah me too. And half of fucking Canberra it seems... Mine was a cough that left my whole torso aching for week, another week or two of just feeling like crap generally and the last week I've just been exhausted all the time. Its boring.

I did a shortish 15km run around Stromlo on Monday and felt like I'd done 50...

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yeah me too. And half of fucking Canberra it seems... Mine was a cough that left my whole torso aching for week, another week or two of just feeling like crap generally and the last week I've just been exhausted all the time. Its boring.

I did a shortish 15km run around Stromlo on Monday and felt like I'd done 50...
99% of Canberra has been in a coma for a long time now.