Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is the root of your problem.

Day three digging holes.
Don't I know it! I have a very thin margin between wake up and drink coffee before my body goes to shit, self inflicted from caffeine abuse. That phone call struck pretty close to the end of that margin!!! Everyone knows you can't go back from that no matter how much coffee I pump in. The only solution to a day long slump is to snort coke and bang hookers. I'm not rich enough to bang hookers! This is how Charlie Sheen's issues started.

safreek

Don't I know it! I have a very thin margin between wake up and drink coffee before my body goes to shit, self inflicted from caffeine abuse. That phone call struck pretty close to the end of that margin!!! Everyone knows you can't go back from that no matter how much coffee I pump in. The only solution to a day long slump is to snort coke and bang hookers. I'm not rich enough to bang hookers! This is how Charlie Sheen's issues started.
Lower your standards. There is always a packety in the background. $25 should sort it. Compromise on hoes, not coffee

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Walking up the stairs just before lunch I managed to drop the car keys... on the back swing. Had to go back down 12 steps to pick them up cos they kept on tumbling.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I had one of those weeks also that involved a friend's marriage break up that was inevitable. It's strange how people try and hide the truth but no matter how hard they try, shit always floats to the top to be seen.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lower your standards. There is always a packety in the background. $25 should sort it. Compromise on hoes, not coffee
"prime minister caught banging ugly hookers"

Vs

"prime minister caught banging high class hookers"

I know which headline will help me focus as I blast through those lines.

I had one of those weeks also that involved a friend's marriage break up that was inevitable. It's strange how people try and hide the truth but no matter how hard they try, shit always floats to the top to be seen.
I don't have a couch anymore from one of those. It reduces the impact of those ones! Your poor old buddy can't crash on your lounge for a few weeks drinking himself into a stupor each day trying to work out why things didn't work out with the girl.

Yes, yes she does.
You need to get into couples team deep sea or game fishing.

Flow-Rider

Burner
"
I don't have a couch anymore from one of those. It reduces the impact of those ones! Your poor old buddy can't crash on your lounge for a few weeks drinking himself into a stupor each day trying to work out why things didn't work out with the girl.
He did get away for a few weeks but it's been a slowly eroding marriage, it's not like it's turned bad overnight. I did tell him this lady wasn't for him from the start and there's 2 small kids involved, so now matters are much worse.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He did get away for a few weeks but it's been a slowly eroding marriage, it's not like it's turned bad overnight. I did tell him this lady wasn't for him from the start and there's 2 small kids involved, so now matters are much worse.
Like a bowl of spaghetti.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Energy companies. Want your power connected? You need to be at the property between 7am and 3pm. No, we can’t tell you a more accurate time so you can sort out the kids for school. Yes, you must be there or we won’t connect.

Why the hell cant they give us a more accurate time. I’d be happy with a text an hour before so I do t have to sit in an unpowered empty unit and wait for them since the crack of dawn.

1hr of my day wasted so far... and counting.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Energy companies. Want your power connected? You need to be at the property between 7am and 3pm. No, we can’t tell you a more accurate time so you can sort out the kids for school. Yes, you must be there or we won’t connect.

Why the hell cant they give us a more accurate time. I’d be happy with a text an hour before so I do t have to sit in an unpowered empty unit and wait for them since the crack of dawn.

1hr of my day wasted so far... and counting.
You will get a call.......at 4:30, to say they're not coming in the allocated time, and to call the office to reschedule in 6 weeks time.

Enjoy.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Doesn't the pump refuse to dispense until the last person's paid?

Happened to me once that I couldn't get a pump to work, and turned out the guy was still in the queue to pay.

Bamm

Likes Bikes
Doesn't the pump refuse to dispense until the last person's paid?

Happened to me once that I couldn't get a pump to work, and turned out the guy was still in the queue to pay.
What I mean is they park in they way (blocking access to the bowser) and do not purchase any fuel, just buy food for their fat guts