Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did I mention lawyers...? Feck me what sad little human that one is. 50 words where 5 will do, and all aimed at her authorata and my contrition.

Oh well, whatever. I'm leaving the country for a month and I ultimately don't give a toss about sad little pencil pushers. It put a nasty vibe on the morning though :(
Get back to manual...insist that she types thoseanuany extra words to you in emails. You'll never read them, but it will keep her busy! And give you some material for the "here in paragraph 8, can please provide some clarity about what that means?" don't slacken off just because you're going on a holiday!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I just need her to do her job. She is providing a service we are paying for, and has made zero effort to understand our needs.

They just fancy themselves as having some authority, but they really don't - and I think it bothers them. Luckily, I only have to pretend to care for three more days :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just need her to do her job. She is providing a service we are paying for, and has made zero effort to understand our needs.

They just fancy themselves as having some authority, but they really don't - and I think it bothers them. Luckily, I only have to pretend to care for three more days :)
...and that folks is how the public service perpetuates their bullshit. It's always someone else's problem.

Flow-Rider

Burner
...and that folks is how the public service perpetuates their bullshit. It's always someone else's problem.
Politics of the office, everyone knows it's only the biggest arse licker that always wins. The people that stand up for themselves and others usually find themselves without a job.

Haakon

Cant argue with that. But I have limited time/energy/resilience to deal with it presently, so will deal with it later.

Will need to do this again next year, so I'll hit them hard with the procedures followed so well it will annoy the hell out of them. Maybe try to organise something I can take her head off over.

Haakon

Sorry, I'm confused with working in the real world. Never worked for any government departments but I've got to ask, was the top of your head really sore after a while ? :)
I don't know about the top of my head, but my forehead is bloody sore from bashing my head against the wall..

Haakon

That's not going to work well, you need to bash sense into other peoples heads. ;)
That I'm afraid is a lost cause for many... Sadly I lack Poodle's cunning when it comes to many sorts of people and they continue to routinely confound me.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Sitting alone in a shopping centre then this prick sits next to me with his phone blaring, playing Bollywood clips:

Seriously dude, it was quiet here...