Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You're also in trouble. But if I was (for some unimaginable reason) forced to choose between the 2 or loosing my balls beam wouldn't be the winner. I believe that Daniels still make their own barrels at their hq. I saw a video on you tube where some snowboarding dudes went to the factory and used a barrel to make a snow board.
Right. Because snowboard compatible barrels is key to quality whisky.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Palma Nova, Mallorca, Spain. Having never been to Bali, I suspect this place is to the Poms, Krauts and Ruskis what Bali is to Australia.

What a bunch of bogan arseholes... Utterly horrific place.
Yet you seem to drawn to these places...as though you chose them out of all of the options in Europe...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Haakon was meant to be there all along, he’s just denying his bogan.

It’s ok, we don’t judge here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Palma Nova, Mallorca, Spain. Having never been to Bali, I suspect this place is to the Poms, Krauts and Ruskis what Bali is to Australia.

What a bunch of bogan arseholes... Utterly horrific place.
Life's what you make of it, people are people no matter where you are in the world but if you want to live like a hermit don't go to popular holiday destinations. Maybe a farm stay B&B is more your thing.

I have been to Bali twice, never encountered a single bogan. I'm sure they are there, I just don't end up in the same places as them. First trip was for waves, second was with family, perhaps that's why.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Life's what you make of it, people are people no matter where you are in the world but if you want to live like a hermit don't go to popular holiday destinations. Maybe a farm stay B&B is more your thing.
The Arthur Range down in tassie is peaceful this time of year. Not a bogan to be found.

Haakon

Yet you seem to drawn to these places...as though you chose them out of all of the options in Europe...
Yeah, that was my brothers idea and all I thought of the last minute idea was “awesome roadie climbs”....

I have never been to a resort town, i now know better.

No, people are not the same wherever you go. Low rent ignorant drunken arseholes are the same, so are upper end rich idiots. Oh right... ummm.

Anyway, I left my brother to hang with bogan brits having learnt palma nova is hell, and enjoyed staying in Soller in the old town and riding amazing roads and not speaking to anyone who is either drunk or annoying.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have been to Bali twice, never encountered a single bogan. I'm sure they are there, I just don't end up in the same places as them. First trip was for waves, second was with family, perhaps that's why.
You mean you weren't smashing tins on bintang on kuta beach while your hair was getting braided?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, that was my brothers idea and all I thought of the last minute idea was “awesome roadie climbs”....

I have never been to a resort town, i now know better.

No, people are not the same wherever you go. Low rent ignorant drunken arseholes are the same, so are upper end rich idiots. Oh right... ummm.

Anyway, I left my brother to hang with bogan brits having learnt palma nova is hell, and enjoyed staying in Soller in the old town and riding amazing roads and not speaking to anyone who is either drunk or annoying.
You guys hitting Ibiza next?

Haakon

Sounds like someone actually put some effort into choosing this place and can't just blame his brother.
If you’re saying all I planned was the riding and I let my brother choose the accommodation, you’d be right.

The riding as epic as hoped, the accommodation was a lesson...