Little Things You Hate

safreek

BChristmas foods. Fuck me!!!
I did indulge in a pack of fruit mince pies though. I also wished the lady on the check out a merry Christmas. She wished me a happy new year in return.
You are part of the problem. I personally love it all starting early ,give the fatties a chance to look like father Christmas early

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
ESports. It isn't a sport so get fucked. Washing the dishes is more sporting than playing video games.

*Disclaimer: I play tons of video games, I love video games. I also play sport and neither relate to each other except for telling the opposition that you charmed their mother. ;)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Running clubs in the CBD, git fucked you fucking fucks!

ESports. It isn't a sport so get fucked. Washing the dishes is more sporting than playing video games.

*Disclaimer: I play tons of video games, I love video games. I also play sport and neither relate to each other except for telling the opposition that you charmed their mother. ;)

They just need to take “sports” out of the title.

Pro gamers are crazy good at what they do. And work stupidly hard to get that good it’s insane. It just isn’t a sport

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Set me straight; a running club is a group of people getting together and running in a group? Like a bunch of roadies but running instead?
That is my experience of them around here...but they are worse than groups of roadies, much worse. Absolute arrogant cunt faced arseholes that even your mother couldn't be charmed by.

Ultra Lord

Set me straight; a running club is a group of people getting together and running in a group? Like a bunch of roadies but running instead?
A group of around 20 running around martin place on the footpath, watched one chick run full pelt straight into a loaded trolley next to a tradies ute. Tools and bolts went flying! She’s straight up and havin a dig at the young bloke who’s trolley it was. Anyone whose been on pitt street midweek knows how much of a shitfight it is, why the fuck do you want to go running down it in a pack is beyond me

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A group of around 20 running around martin place on the footpath, watched one chick run full pelt straight into a loaded trolley next to a tradies ute. Tools and bolts went flying! She’s straight up and havin a dig at the young bloke who’s trolley it was. Anyone whose been on pitt street midweek knows how much of a shitfight it is, why the fuck do you want to go running down it in a pack is beyond me
Because they're fuckwits cunt brains!!! Fuck I hate runner like this. They're a fucking plague. Among my many reasons to think poorly of these dip shits is they congregate on the waterfront near my house in huge groups all the time. There is ample grass that barely anyone uses for them to run on, but nooooooooo...they use the shared path to run laps back and forward. They even put fucking witches hats out, so could mark their own bloody trail on the grass!!!!!! And my God don't you dare think for a second that they should make room for other users of said pathway...elderly, women, children, dogs...all bow down to the mighty wooters! Yes. That is one of the offending club names. Fuck you wooters.

And the ones that run at night, on shared paths that are really well lit, but still run with fucking bright torches??? Yep...fuck you too.

They're even worse than dragon boat crews.

Binaural

Eats Squid
Especially since the Royal Botanical Gardens are just up the road and about 10x better for a run.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
These farkers are the same type who run on the spot waiting for the little green man.
I went through a stage, I'm not proud of it, many years back when I was young and less unfit. My office was at a busy intersection and a lot of the foot traffic was fuckwits running. I enjoyed waiting for the green man swigging coffee and eating poor choices while checking my pulse and walking on the spot, attempting fitness freak small talk as though we were comrades in the run.

Ultra Lord

All for people gettin fit,keeping healthy and looking after themselves but ffs can they not be a chunt about it.

Special shoutout to the deep V singlet wearin fuckin fuck at the local anytime fitness that keeps tryin to chat up the physiologist I see when I do my rehab sessions. Yes she’s attractive, but fuck you dickead I’m fucked and I only get to work with her for 2 hours a week, at the tune to $150 an hr(work covers footing that bill for now thank christ, my private health cover is maxed)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Why are roadies such dicks anyway? What is about roadies that mountain bikers don’t seem to have?

It’s a universal constant... Followed a pack of roadies in Oslo last week, same deal. I said hi in a friendly way in mtb fashion (ie the how’s it going nice day for a spin) and just got a dirty look for my trouble. Weird. I

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The roadies around here sound the same as everywhere. Last summer I was up super early and it was already in the 20°c range so I thought it'd be nice to do a loop in the countryside on my road bike. About half way through I notice the big pack of roadies coming the other way with their 3000 lumin lights in flashing mode.

Gave them a wave and casual "morning" as we were passing and all I got was a "turn your light on, dickhead". Sun was well up by then so fuck that guy. Plus, my rear light was still flashing away in all its glory. Was having a great start to the day until then, cunt.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Gave them a wave and casual "morning" as we were passing and all I got was a "turn your light on, dickhead". Sun was well up by then so fuck that guy. Plus, my rear light was still flashing away in all its glory. Was having a great start to the day until then, cunt.
I think it is a function of how serious the roadie takes themself. Tell tale signs like shaven legs, wearing sunglasses backwards, riding in tight less than 5 people group's at the crack of dawn and just having 'that' roadie look.

All of the old guys are usually friendly not that I mix with roadies. I normally go solo and don't stop too long. I prefer MTB'ing but don't mind a road blat either.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Trigeekery is its own little world.

Why anyone by choice would want to swim then ride a road bike in budgie smugglers has me beat. Sort of thing Tony Abbott would do.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk