Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/na...ke-in-road-rage-incident-20181030-p50cs4.html

He was convicted and fined $1000 by magistrate Franz Holzer.

Four other charges were struck out including careless driving, unlawful assault, intentionally causing injury and reckless conduct endangering serious injury.

I googled that magistrate - he once refused Rosie Batty an application to the court to limit contact between Luke and his father. Class act.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I'd like to hear what the defending argument was before I assume that Franz Holzer was a pig farmer before he became Hitler.

I say that seeing the video and knowing that what we see is blatant assault with a deadly weapon, etc. However knowing something and proving something in a court of law are often two different things. And this is why I prefer to subscribe to Ultra Lord's brand of vigilantism as a form of retributive justice.

*Continues stuffing rags into petrol filled bottles

Haakon

Its two parts petrol to one HCl acid in a sealed glass bottle. A sock thats been soaked in a saturated solution of PCl and sugar is wrapped around the bottle.

It beats dicking around with lighters...

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Trails getting shut down and it’s not even near me.

It’s happened before and will probably happen again, the Kessel Run/Camden River trail is closed again after a rider down incident on the weekend.

Full Emergency Services Response including Helicopter to rescue the rider. Land owner is now wanting the trail closed indefinitely. I think this happened back in 2014 and it’s been pretty low key since then but it’s not a secret location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Binaural

Eats Squid
I'd like to hear what the defending argument was before I assume that Franz Holzer was a pig farmer before he became Hitler.

I say that seeing the video and knowing that what we see is blatant assault with a deadly weapon, etc. However knowing something and proving something in a court of law are often two different things. And this is why I prefer to subscribe to Ultra Lord's brand of vigilantism as a form of retributive justice.

*Continues stuffing rags into petrol filled bottles
What. The. Fuck! This is the sort of thing that makes me want to add a helmet cam or tail light cam to my bike. If this is the justice you get with clear, unambiguous evidence, imagine what it would be like if you have the usual slightly inconsistent eyewitness reports. I can only assume that the shitbag driver will be paying for the rider's next brand-new bike in damages.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well fuck, I don’t lnow if I can keep going after this.

Mrs Ultra has just bought a fucking Liv Langma ......... for the purpose of triathlons.

It’s been a good 5yrs together. Like all couples we’ve had our upsy downs, but this is just too much for me.

fuck
My condolences. My wife never got into the swimming part, thankfully. Used to race road/track and now running, never combined.

Reckons she's going to do some MTB racing next year. Looks like I've influenced her a little bit

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
What on earth would possess Ultra Lady to do triathlons?
Dad was an ironman. She wants to finish an iron man because Dad did them.

Does it have discuses?
It does. I’ve already picked blue hope calipers to swap out as a xmas pressie for her.

She needs to get out of the house a hell of a lot more...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
She plays soccer twice a week, swims and has just joined a morning run club, aswel as 40odd hrs work. She kills it

Reckons she's going to do some MTB racing next year. Looks like I've influenced her a little bit
I really, really pushed for a cx bike at the least. “If you absolutely have to, can you atleast get something we can both do”
Nope.
I was gonna build myself as sweet surly cx bike under the premise we ride together. That got shot down real quick. Need FULL EFFICIENCY

Last edited:

Haakon

Dad was an ironman. She wants to finish an iron man because Dad did them.

It does. I’ve already picked blue hope calipers to swap out as a xmas pressie for her.

She plays soccer twice a week, swims and has just joined a morning run club, aswel as 40odd hrs work. She kills it

I really, really pushed for a cx bike at the least. “If you absolutely have to, can you atleast get something we can both do”
Nope.
I was gonna build myself as sweet surly cx bike under the premise we ride together. That got shot down real quick. Need FULL EFFICIENCY
Embrace it. Get yourself a TCR and join her :)