Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
That’s a super peev with the forum software/settings. I can’t even upload a cropped screenshot due to file size in the iPhone. Can’t justify a three stage process to upload a photo.
Fair call. I use it for many different styles and ages of forum host, it works for me :)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
LTIL - Caught up with a mate for an evening ride on Wednesday, much fun was had.

LTIH - Stalled going up a technical climb fell backwards into some rocks. Thought nothing of it. Now I have a tennis ball sized bruise on my rear and I keep getting flashbacks to @moorey butt photo. Is it possible to bleach images from the brain or I am destined to haunted for life?

stirk

Burner
LTIL - Caught up with a mate for an evening ride on Wednesday, much fun was had.

LTIH - Stalled going up a technical climb fell backwards into some rocks. Thought nothing of it. Now I have a tennis ball sized bruise on my rear and I keep getting flashbacks to @moorey butt photo. Is it possible to bleach images from the brain or I am destined to haunted for life?
We just need a photo of your butt bruise to replace another's.

creaky

XMAS Plumper

You must overwrite Moorey’s image with your own.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
We just need a photo of your butt bruise to replace another's.
I am going to have to disappoint on this one, this mornings inspection shows the redness has gone and I am left with a small bruise, hardly enough to warrant a photo.

Although the idea of Poodle trying to teabag a hand dryer is equally disturbing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Every warning label that was ever created was done so because someone did the thing they're now warning you against, go for it and become Rotorburn's next eunuch.
There could be a game show in this! Given all the other shit that people watch on TV a bunch of men competing to receive a eunicism should be a real hit!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Oooooooooooooof! o_O:(

Bloody hell that's brutal moorey, all the best for the recovery mate.