Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
Just dropped another dose of endone though, so don’t quote me on that though.
The joys of not looking like a drug addict. I broke 4 ribs on my left side they let me have one endone at the hospital and that was it the best I could get there after was Panadene Forte.
Broke 2 ribs in my right side and the best I could get was panadol.
Was at the hospital with the missus last weeks whose side starting hurting again badly after a fall 6 weeks before they gave her endone straight away and a script for more if she wanted them.
I was so pissed ..... lol

Flow-Rider

Burner
He’s still a killer rider and a great bloke..but that’s fucking dumb. There’s no way you think you’re ok to drive at that level.
Yeah, makes me wonder how any one let him get into a car like that unless he snuck off but the Gold Coast area is bad for DUI's.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The joys of not looking like a drug addict. I broke 4 ribs on my left side they let me have one endone at the hospital and that was it the best I could get there after was Panadene Forte.
Broke 2 ribs in my right side and the best I could get was panadol.
Was at the hospital with the missus last weeks whose side starting hurting again badly after a fall 6 weeks before they gave her endone straight away and a script for more if she wanted them.
I was so pissed ..... lol
Hurt your back. I was on some slow release endone for five days post surgery, 8 months ago, and my gp’s are still asking if I need more packets of the proper stuff. 20pills each packet, I’ve got 100odd pills at home at the moment.

Tbh they don’t really do all that much for me, beer always worked better for me than the endone. 2 beers=4 endones.

slowmick

38-39"
He’s still a killer rider and a great bloke..but that’s fucking dumb. There’s no way you think you’re ok to drive at that level.
The bit at the bottom hurts

The magistrate slapped Rennie with a $3000 fine, and a nine-month suspension from driving, despite receiving a conviction for a similar offence a few years ago.

Fucking sad.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Ouch... that's a sore finger fer sure

And alas, ribs unfortunately won't feel better tomorrow.
Yes it’s sore.
No, they don’t feel any better.

Just dropped another dose of endone though, so don’t quote me on that though.
Yeah you’re drug fucked...

I said “And alas, ribs unfortunately won't feel better tomorrow.”

And I’m right... since I’ve busted three ribs when I was younger, so I know how long they hurt for... so it is Yes and Yes.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yeah you’re drug fucked...

I said “And alas, ribs unfortunately won't feel better tomorrow.”

And I’m right... since I’ve busted three ribs when I was younger, so I know how long they hurt for... so it is Yes and Yes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm fairly sure that when Ronnie nailed the first world cup that the AMB ran a big interview with him. He dressed a bit like Colonel Saunders for the photo shoot, is this sounding familiar to anyone else? I'm fairly sure there was a photo in that article that implied he was drunk behind the wheel of a car. I may have not remembered this article correctly, it was a long time ago.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm fairly sure that when Ronnie nailed the first world cup that the AMB ran a big interview with him. He dressed a bit like Colonel Saunders for the photo shoot, is this sounding familiar to anyone else? I'm fairly sure there was a photo in that article that implied he was drunk behind the wheel of a car. I may have not remembered this article correctly, it was a long time ago.
They were all drinkers Rennie, Kovarick and Graves nothing new there, it was the race scene back then. The Inside line has a podcast where he talks about it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They were all drinkers Rennie, Kovarick and Graves nothing new there, it was the race scene back then. The Inside line has a podcast where he talks about it.
No doubt, the scene has always had a self destructive aspect to it. Remember steve peat vs Bundy rum in Canberra when he won? There was a banging dj rider in the AMB a lot back then, macca mc...fuck so long ago. I don't think it has really left the scene that much either.

Flow-Rider

Burner
No doubt, the scene has always had a self destructive aspect to it. Remember steve peat vs Bundy rum in Canberra when he won? There was a banging dj rider in the AMB a lot back then, macca mc...fuck so long ago. I don't think it has really left the scene that much either.
It's a bit harder to hide it these days but I bet it still goes on to some extent behind closed doors.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
“And alas, ribs unfortunately won't feel better tomorrow.”
No, they won’t and don’t.
I know how that feels, get well soon.

Years ago, a buddy of mine crashed on one of our rides up Hotham on sports bikes. He hit a tree at very big speed. 11 broken ribs, broken sternum, punctured lung, displaced heart. Other than the ten minutes of serenity of the first ambulance's blue whistle, he pretty much screamed for four hours, died twice and revived twice, by two ambulance bros, the last time with the big needle in the lung, then helicoptered to the Alfred, put in a coma for three weeks, wired up chest, all good now, but doesn't ride any more.

So, yeah, ribs hurt.