Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lol. What super...? I was too late for that cushy gig you probably got. Lost it at someone a while ago who was cocky and entitled about being on that one, they were shocked I wasn’t pleased about working until I die to fund their post retirement travels...
Sadly not on the good one. I was still in nappies when the 54-11 window closed. But if you have a commonwealth super fund you can't pay into it if you aren't employed by the commonwealth. So if you score a redundancy you have the option to dip on straight away. Most people probably use their's responsibly. That's never been one of my strengths.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Not planning on exiting APS - high super rates and job security not worth ditching at my advanced age. But there are jobs i won’t hate I can probably eventually tee up in agencies with offices in Hobart...

I’m just mildly irritated at being criticised for being too calm about stuff... Perhaps I should be less calm about that?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Not planning on exiting APS - high super rates and job security not worth ditching at my advanced age. But there are jobs i won’t hate I can probably eventually tee up in agencies with offices in Hobart...

I’m just mildly irritated at being criticised for being too calm about stuff... Perhaps I should be less calm about that?
Maybe its ageism?

Jpez

Down on the left!
It’s a beauty too.

I took this photo back in 2013 when I lived on the island of Koh Tao, Thailand for 4 months
I loved Koh Tao back then. I started going there in about 2006.
Stopped past a year two ago and it’s def losing its small island charm.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I loved Koh Tao back then. I started going there in about 2006.
Stopped past a year two ago and it’s def losing its small island charm.
I went there the first time a few nights around about then too. I’m not sure I want to go back again and ruin the memories of 2013

A mate ran a hamburger shop on the island for a few years. It’s as corrupt and dangerous as alleged.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Maybe its ageism?

In all seriousness I’m 44, and I don’t think I’ve copped this yet - but I’ve seen it and I’m not naive enough to think it won’t hit me soon.

Especially in the public service where it’s all about the fucking grads and the next wave of shiny idiots with no clue...