Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Househunting and estate agents... That's another (bloody amazing and totally perfect) one this week I missed because I was dumb enough to rely on them to do their job. Grrr.

Whats that saying about fool me once...?

Haakon

Where you moving to? Or is this your Tas investment / RB crash pad?
Hobart. Yep.

Missing out on the last one has me sad... It backed onto Mt Wellington - I could have had a ramp/drop directly from the trails right over my back fence into my yard, and roll into the massive under house man cave.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hobart. Yep.

Missing out on the last one has me sad... It backed onto Mt Wellington - I could have had a ramp/drop directly from the trails right over my back fence into my yard, and roll into the massive under house man cave.
Drop...sure. You'd have a gate.

Haakon

Drop...sure. You'd have a gate.
Nup. It was a super steep back yard - i just needed a wooden bridge from the trails to the top of the fence and drop over. Way more fun than dicking around with a gate. On the way out to the trails the road from the front was a gentler way up with cold legs.

I planned it out in my head way too much... Made it more annoying when I didnt get it :(

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nup. It was a super steep back yard - i just needed a wooden bridge from the trails to the top of the fence and drop over. Way more fun than dicking around with a gate. On the way out to the trails the road from the front was a gentler way up with cold legs.

I planned it out in my head way too much... Made it more annoying when I didnt get it :(
I struggle to imagine you hitting a 6 foot drop over a fence. Maybe make it a spine so you can throw a sweet trick over the fence?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

but who would build such an elaborate structure, Tradies?

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Hobart. Yep.

Dunno who you are using, but if you want advice drop me a PM regarding agents. Disclaimer: I am not in the real estate game so only passing on personal experiences

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Going out to do some grocery shopping to find that some little cunt has put a blade into the drivers side tyres of my car. Clean, inch long punctures in the sidewall upon return from a lovely couple of days in Townseville.

Police report done, now I need to go figure out where to go to get them replaced...and how the fucking juggling that'll be with just one spare.
Time to rustle up a bike trailer and put that gearbox to use.....

• Haha
Reactions: Zaf

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Is that a thing?
Seems counter intuitive if they want me to move, to then immobilise my vehicle.
Welcome to the wonderful world of on-street urban parking.

There are two options on how to proceed:

1. Leave your car there indefinitely with tyre still slashed and truly claim the spot as your own.
  2. Replace tyres, move your car, and burn the next vehicle that parks in the same spot.

Haakon

Dunno who you are using, but if you want advice drop me a PM regarding agents. Disclaimer: I am not in the real estate game so only passing on personal experiences
Cheers. No it’s just whatever agent is dealing with the house I want... There used to be a well regarded buyers advocate working in Hobart which I was bummed to discover retired, it’s otherwise a bit tricky doing it from interstate!

You just gotta be quick on the good ones - if there’s an offer already in they just don’t make any effort to relay better offers, their job is done as far their lazy arse is concerned. And there’s nothing you can do about it...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cheers. No it’s just whatever agent is dealing with the house I want... There used to be a well regarded buyers advocate working in Hobart which I was bummed to discover retired, it’s otherwise a bit tricky doing it from interstate!

You just gotta be quick on the good ones - if there’s an offer already in they just don’t make any effort to relay better offers, their job is done as far their lazy arse is concerned. And there’s nothing you can do about it...
The universe is sending you a message. I have always found d real estate agents to be the best and most professional people.