Little Things You Hate

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'd gladly put a something heavy through her windscreen.
Wind screen, you can have that... rumour has it that brake fluid or crushed spark plugs are much more efficient at rendering car windows unusable.

She needs a good dose of garlic prawns to calm her rage...

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Wind screen, you can have that... rumour has it that brake fluid or crushed spark plugs are much more efficient at rendering car windows unusable.

She needs a good dose of garlic prawns to calm her rage...
Brake fluid used to good for paint back in the acrylic days... My gran once put a punctured bottle of brake fluid on the roof of a car owned by the father of kid who was bullying my uncle at school. She was a woman not to be messed with :)

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Brake fluid used to good for paint back in the acrylic days...
Paint? put that shit on a window and check the results...

A bit of classic SE Asian fish sauce or oyster sauce in the air vents is rumoured to do wonders.
Rumour has it that if you like a good chilli prawn linguine you put all the leftovers in a a preserving jar and leave it out for a few weeks in the sun...once it's nicely marinated get a re-purposed coat hanger and apparently it makes a pretty handy hook to open up all the rubber seals to pour the fermented prawn juice into...car is usually a write off because that smell is going nowhere...so I've heard.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yep, way more.

Gallery’s are too mainstream man. Are you really gonna let somebody tell you where you have to go to appreciate art?