Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fucking scum of the highest (lowest ?) order

I loathe horse racing and maintain that if the concept of gambling never existed neither would horse racing.

And as for the hoomans that depend on horse racing for a living, I couldn't give two fucks (such a bullshit argument from Alan Jones).

And yes, I do appreciate the hypocrisy that I am posting this as a meat eater, and yes I am feeling a bit conflicted right now., what can I tell you, I'm an enigma wrapped in a riddle and coated in stupidity.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10...nds-abc-investigation-animal-welfare/11615070
I even eat horsies and think this is a sad story out of greed and arrogance. How is someone that owns a horse a sportsman?

Tried to find a clip from the goodies black and white beauty. Damn hard to find such quality satire on the internet!

moorey

call me Mia
The shit in my ‘newsfeed’ that they class as news.

Adult daughter needs pads. Texts dad. Buys her some pads.
Everyone is hailing dad for being modern and brave. He bought pads, ffs.

All I can think is that daughter, sister and mum are the old fashioned ones, as none of them can drive a car in 2019. That’s a mans job. It’s just them and poodoodle.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

All I can think is that daughter, sister and mum are the old fashioned ones, as none of them can drive a car in 2019. That’s a mans job. It’s just them and poodoodle.
View attachment 356691
I'm with you Moorey. Buying a writing pad isn't that big a deal.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

You need to prune that 'newsfeed' young man :)

Maybe they are Amish or live in Saudi Arabia. It is bit odd about driving a car. At least the gentleman driver safely gets to pick the music everytime which should be one of the unbreakable laws of the universe.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Confused, not sure if I should post here or LTIL, but whatever. LTIH - being made redundant. LTIL - a decent payout. LTIH - can't spend it foolishly until I get a new jerb.
This is risky - you have a lot of time to ride and trawl the interwebs for "necessary upgrades"....

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
can't spend it foolishly until I get a new jerb.
I suggest unfettered financial brinkmanship. Test the universe, it will reward you.

(Seek independent financial counsel. Rotorburn can not be held responsible responsible for personal losses)