Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
That’s not how this works Morey. You can't just dredge up a post from 2008 and hope that it will invoke that foul mouthed creature. I am in my mid forties now, and don not allow that childish part of me to ……. Crap, I can taste purple again…..

FWARRRRRRK IT. The pig had to sit and watch some of the god damned Bathurst races with his meat sacks father {a die hard [no, no, not that awesome movie, well, the first one was awesome… die hard 7 was wombat poop] ford fan who now laments that oll the fords have a horse ont he front or some shite like that}…. Holy crap it was boring, then, everyone on the hill got chubbies when they started racing forkin SUPER UTES!!!! [scream that in your best toothless redneck hillbilly voice for maximum effect]. Serio-what the fducking-usly stupid vapid knob invented that shit. The pig was stunned into silence as a bunch (a small bunch,the pigs not to sure of the correct term for a small bunch of not race vehicles trying to race but they’re too wide for good overtaking and just not racey at all) of slow arsed stripped down plumbers utes asthmatically puffed black smoke around a race track…. And the pig used his smart phone and smarter trotters to dig up this shite from the website “SuperUtes are based on the popular Ute segment that makes up 18 percent of all new cars sold in Australia.”

Holy fwark!

We, well, you (the pig excludes himself from you hoomens) are gloriously fwarked…..
As a die hard Bathurst fan, and owner of an Asthmatic Ute, I totally agree. The best part was seeing one of the fat lumps have it's rear wheel smashed into smithereens.

Mrs George's brother raced a real ute back in the day, before everyone started taking it seriously and all the fun left. Had his knuckles rapped for dropping a burnout on the front straight after a race at Clipsal

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That’s not how this works Morey. You can't just dredge up a post from 2008 and hope that it will invoke that foul mouthed creature. I am in my mid forties now, and don not allow that childish part of me to ……. Crap, I can taste purple again…..

FWARRRRRRK IT. The pig had to sit and watch some of the god damned Bathurst races with his meat sacks father {a die hard [no, no, not that awesome movie, well, the first one was awesome… die hard 7 was wombat poop] ford fan who now laments that oll the fords have a horse ont he front or some shite like that}…. Holy crap it was boring, then, everyone on the hill got chubbies when they started racing forkin SUPER UTES!!!! [scream that in your best toothless redneck hillbilly voice for maximum effect]. Serio-what the fducking-usly stupid vapid knob invented that shit. The pig was stunned into silence as a bunch (a small bunch,the pigs not to sure of the correct term for a small bunch of not race vehicles trying to race but they’re too wide for good overtaking and just not racey at all) of slow arsed stripped down plumbers utes asthmatically puffed black smoke around a race track…. And the pig used his smart phone and smarter trotters to dig up this shite from the website “SuperUtes are based on the popular Ute segment that makes up 18 percent of all new cars sold in Australia.”

Holy fwark!

We, well, you (the pig excludes himself from you hoomens) are gloriously fwarked…..
All animals are created equal, except those that...dislike motor racing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Customers that can't remember what they ordered. "who is waiting for the large skim cap?" whole table looks confused.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did you have pants on? That was the problem last time. Renember?
Do you put your pants on your head..? On your head?

Also I came to a corner on the shared path. I rounded the corner and bam!!! A fucking douche canoe was standing in theiddle of the path ising his phone. I tap the brake and loose traction because shit all over the ground. Now I have a sore shoulder and grazed knees. I was barely moving!

LTIH - low speed accidents that leave you beat up.

nathanm

Eats Squid
people selling their bikes on facebook groups...……...

bought for $499, sell for $460. What, you couldn't even get a discount from the retailer? I could walk into a giant dealer and get a better deal.

"barely brocken it". Broken in? Jesus was Moorey your teacher or something, whatever happen to basic grammar?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
people selling their bikes on facebook groups...……...

bought for $499, sell for $460. What, you couldn't even get a discount from the retailer? I could walk into a giant dealer and get a better deal.

"barely brocken it". Broken in? Jesus was Moorey your teacher or something, whatever happen to basic grammar?
Lol

I reckon the kid walked in and bought something that looked good, and couldn't tell what the extra $$ did. Can't fault a noob for not knowing better.

He's dreaming if he thinks he's getting most of his money back though, the same thing will be 50% off as soon as the next year model comes in. I've had to tell someone else a similar thing recently.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Lol

I reckon the kid walked in and bought something that looked good, and couldn't tell what the extra $$ did. Can't fault a noob for not knowing better.

He's dreaming if he thinks he's getting most of his money back though, the same thing will be 50% off as soon as the next year model comes in. I've had to tell someone else a similar thing recently.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I love the 'Good as new, it cost over $2k in 2001' when someone has bought something and left it sitting in garage for 18 years and now have a $1800 price firm.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Do you put your pants on your head..? On your head?

Also I came to a corner on the shared path. I rounded the corner and bam!!! A fucking douche canoe was standing in theiddle of the path ising his phone. I tap the brake and loose traction because shit all over the ground. Now I have a sore shoulder and grazed knees. I was barely moving!

LTIH - low speed accidents that leave you beat up.
Was he using spellchecker?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

Holy fwark!

thanks for the laugh Spanks, but on a serious note
Stay the fuck away from Africa, there is a nasty flu getting around, hope you and the family stay safe now ya'll here!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LTIH
having major bike components held up at customs,
whilst your ride is partially disassembled awaiting patiently for mechanical organ transplants!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The pig is laughing at the meat socks apparent distress as this post in the LTYH thread is now up to page year meat sock was born.......

get off his lawn, really... his flatulence is really bad.... .Jerusalem artichokes are a real threat to humanity and the meat sock is currently levitating all around the lab like a weird shaped hovercraft.

S