Little Things You Hate

beeb

Likes Dirt
Sales Guy: "Here's 3 months worth of emails and a purchase order. Please figure out what I promised and make it happen for the money i got."
Not quite that bad for me luckily, more just trying to match the right details, items required, and order number to the order.

Hated trying to deliver salesmans "promises" in a prior role though, so I feel your pain!

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
job requests sent in a forwarded email chain. Sorry for doing the request and the top and not realising there was another part in the 19th email down that I wasn't part of. Maybe your summary mail at the top should include everything you wanted, not just go ahead with X.
You need a form...and a strong form game.

LTIH: pod coffee. Stuck visiting out in a suburban wasteland of houses and no coffee...pods are keeping me alive, but only just.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LTIH. Getting home n settling in to o bit o work n iscovering tht to keys on my keybor hve ecie to give up the ghost...bollocks.

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
LTIH. Getting home n settling in to o bit o work n iscovering tht to keys on my keybor hve ecie to give up the ghost...bollocks.
I've got this on my lap top at the moment. It's a huge pain in the arse. Need to order a new keyboard, but keep putting off bothering.

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
I'm surprised there isn't some kind of radio/micro/sonar/sonic/orgasm wave device available on ebay/similar that disrupts the function of those shitty things and brings them crashing down.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I feel your pain.
Don’t forget to fill in the 20% of missing info. Assumptions make an ass out of......anyone but the sales team.
Sales Guy: "Here's 3 months worth of emails and a purchase order. Please figure out what I promised and make it happen for the money i got."
Oh, I can play in this one, one of our more special sales team members finally got sign off on a quote... from 3.5 years ago!

When I told him I wouldn't be doing it for that price he cracked the sads and said they were a really good client that he wanted to keep even though I've never seen them put anything through the door...I let him know that on the bottom of his quote it says valid for 90 days- 3 months, not 3 bloody years.

Last edited:

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti
Being crook. Got a fucking evil flu this winter that lasted the best part of two months, and was just getting better when I picked up a foreign one on the way home from an OS work trip... Another two weeks now out of action.

Novelty has worn off. I want to be able to ride again without one lap of Stromlo nearly killing me...