Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No ride here over long weekends far. Will go for a bike path yawn fest tomorrow
You need to up your skid game. Blow some cash on a street machine and those bike path rides get fun real fast. I know a guy with a pink frame that would be perfect for you!

Hey fuck Faces!!! Yeah your shit bags with fancy moustaches...if you don't keep the rest of your face clean shaven, your moustache looks fucking stupid.

Staunch

Eats Squid
How brands don't give you stickers anymore with purchases. If I'm spending hundreds of dollars, surely you could throw in a few 50c stickers for customers to give you some more free promotion

BT180

Max Pfaff
How brands don't give you stickers anymore with purchases. If I'm spending hundreds of dollars, surely you could throw in a few 50c stickers for customers to give you some more free promotion
Who? I pretty much get stickers with most purchases

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
In terms of specific brands that used to but haven't with recent purchases, TLD and Giro, but across everything I reckon it's becoming a little less common.
And a good thing I reckon as well, hows about if you want stickers there is a check box at checkout requesting them...otherwise you end up like me with a pile of the things that are destined to end up stuck all over the neighbourhood letterboxes once Mr 8 discovers the stach.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Sitting in a pub waiting for the mrs to finally give up on this inxs tribute band
Just over heard some numpty next to me quite confidently use the phrase “ he’s not the smartest tool in the shed”
Not sure if he was referring to himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
you must have had some RAAF people in for ChaiChoccoCino's did you?..
My work is full of tools like this.

Surprisingly few. But many people working in my industry don't seem to be able to decide if they want a fancy moustache or a shit beard. Pick one fools.

I ate a fair few black beans over the last few days. I'm currently on a train...ripping some VERY powerful facts. I'm in the quiet carriage...LTIH? They are not loud enough to disturb the peace. Though they are smelly enough. Also every arsehole the that is catching a train today can fuck off!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Surprisingly few. But many people working in my industry don't seem to be able to decide if they want a fancy moustache or a shit beard. Pick one fools.

I ate a fair few black beans over the last few days. I'm currently on a train...ripping some VERY powerful facts. I'm in the quiet carriage...LTIH? They are not loud enough to disturb the peace. Though they are smelly enough. Also every arsehole the that is catching a train today can fuck off!
sounds like the problem arsehole on that train is yours...