Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
You will love the new Shimano 12spd 10-45 when you eventually upgrade then. Though in saying that, all your hubs are Hopes aren't they?
No rush to go there. Really don’t see the need. Tried Eagle for a few weeks, not a fan, TBH.
Yes. Hope. All hope. Everything hope. Much hope.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Good in theory. Though I generally love Shimano drivetrains, I much prefer the XD 10-42 in 11sp.
I'm a late upgrader and have too many spares in 10 speed, loaded up before the geoblocks took place. I'm mostly a recreational rider so not really fussed about the latest and greatest.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm a late upgrader and have too many spares in 10 speed, loaded up before the geoblocks took place. I'm mostly a recreational rider so not really fussed about the latest and greatest.
I’d struggle with 11-36 with my fitness and where I ride these days. Had played with 11-40 extender cog and never quite got it perfect with either rad cage or goatlink.
I know there’s proper wide range cassettes these days, but jumped in balls deep early with 11sp, swapped most drivers to XD, and no plans for 10sp on anything other than the DH bikes these days.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Not sure if this is a LTIH or more of a WTF... Drove around Citylink en route to Canberra from SE Melbourne. The traffic for the Chadstone exit was backed up about 2km, and the DFO thing at Essendon had traffic backed up about 4kms. People must have been in their cars iding in a queue for hours!

Seriously... WTF?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Ba
Not sure if this is a LTIH or more of a WTF... Drove around Citylink en route to Canberra from SE Melbourne. The traffic for the Chadstone exit was backed up about 2km, and the DFO thing at Essendon had traffic backed up about 4kms. People must have been in their cars iding in a queue for hours!

Seriously... WTF?
Bargains man! Tradies gotta save a buck somewhere

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Seriously... WTF?
The roundabout between sydney's DFO and olympic park is well known as the worst intersection in the city. Sits on an on ramp to a major arterial road and backs onto, but with no access to the M4 motorway. Strathfield council stuffed up yet again with approval for that expansion

Haakon

The roundabout between sydney's DFO and olympic park is well known as the worst intersection in the city. Sits on an on ramp to a major arterial road and backs onto, but with no access to the M4 motorway. Strathfield council stuffed up yet again with approval for that expansion
Yep. Humanity is officially fucked...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
That brings me onto 4wheel drives.
absolutely spotless scratch free 4wd Utes absolutely dripping with 4wd gear like a fucking Xmas tree.
shit hanging off it everywhere. And you know it’s never seen dirt.
around here in Altona nth they have become the new SS Ute.

full disclosure. I drive a two wheel drive 4wd as a work Ute. It doesn’t have a bull bar or shade sales, bright red unscratched skid pans, Mooreys testicles or shovels or hunting lights. It’s a work truck and it’s scratched up and dirty.

blah...
This. The Ford ranger/wannabe be raptor is
the new commodore driver. Every day i see a ranger doing something outright dangerous shit.

Lately they all love to mount the centre curve to the other side of the road and fly down that then try to merge back into the right side of the road. Was kinda glad to see one get clipped by an outgoing semi. Or flying down inside/outside emergency lanes like it was made for them.

Haakon

the new commodore driver. Every day i see a ranger doing something outright dangerous shit.

Lately they all love to mount the centre curve to the other side of the road and fly down that then try to merge back into the right side of the road. Was kinda glad to see one get clipped by an outgoing semi. Or flying down inside/outside emergency lanes like it was made for them.
I was forced into the emergency lane on the Hume this morning at 110kph with ABS fully engaged by a Ranger with a speed boat on a trailer.

I remain of the view they are driven by dickless cunts.

Haakon

IKR? It takes a special sort of arsehole to meet that criteria...

Being a little bit terrified (afterwards, I was a bit busy being thankful the Alfa Romeo engineers know a lot about handling and braking systems...) brings afterwards a clarity about the sort of fundamentally fucked up prick that deliberately (and yes it was deliberate) does that.

Scott Morrison is indeed an accurate reflection of this country. Time to move.

Last edited:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

They had to drive something when Ford discontinued the Territory. I long held the view that Territorys were the new Volvos and everyone should drive the other way when they saw one

moorey

call me Mia
My mate (he’s a rider, and probably on here) designs and tests the Raptor suspension for Australia.
The majority of morons buying and driving them are wanker poseurs, but having been a passenger in one a few times, it’s an impressive handling bit of kit. Makes an impressive and comfortable shuttle rig on really rough roads.