Little Things You Hate

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
IKR? It takes a special sort of arsehole to meet that criteria...

Being a little bit terrified (afterwards, I was a bit busy being thankful the Alfa Romeo engineers know a lot about handling and braking systems...) brings afterwards a clarity about the sort of fundamentally fucked up prick that deliberately (and yes it was deliberate) does that.

Scott Morrison is indeed an accurate reflection of this country. Time to move.

If you want to destroy him, just explain that it's only a Mazda that he's driving.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
LTYH - $99 spend for free delivery - my 3 needed items came to $98.85 (no shit) and it took me another half hour to find something useful and cheap, a $12 item, to fill the order.
Should've just paid the postage.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Many people on 50k have 200/wk+ car payments..the amount of debt I see is crazy when I'm trying to help people get into their own homes.

Last edited:

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
my bikes are worth more than my car - but thinking of getting a new car soon. Maybe I too can get a massive ute!

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've done a lot of mechanical work for car yards over the years and there are lots of funny and bad stories. They used to sell the same cars over and over again through in-house finance, some owners used to drain the engine oil out of the car in an attempt to hold onto the car longer when they went around to repo the car.

What gets me the most was the number of people that buy a car that they can't afford to maintain it.

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I've done a lot of mechanical work for car yards over the years and there are lots of funny and bad stories. They used to sell the same cars over and over again through in-house finance, some owners used to drain the engine oil out of the car in an attempt to hold onto the car longer when they went around to repo the car.

What gets me the most was the number of people that buy a car that they can't afford to maintain.
Some of us even buy two of them. Granted the Z has actually been very good to service and look after. The ute on the other hand...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
school mums bitching about getting booked for stopping in a no stopping zone that was put there because its dangerous to stop right on the corner on a tiny road. but I only stopped for a minute, yes you and all the other lazy selfish assholes. and they all get sympathy. yet you can park easily 2 minutes walk away.

moorey

call me Mia
school mums bitching about getting booked for stopping in a no stopping zone that was put there because its dangerous to stop right on the corner on a tiny road. but I only stopped for a minute, yes you and all the other lazy selfish assholes. and they all get sympathy. yet you can park easily 2 minutes walk away.
School mums this time of year?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Lol
You clearly down understand how important they are and how precious their crotch fruit is. Have a heart, we can't have kids walking an extra 20m in this climate changed world

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk