Little Things You Hate

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Everyday, spanky waddles his fat arse past a sign that says....

"Suburb X Says NO to Domestic Violence"

Really.... a sign is needed,. what just incase someones driving home thinking "Yeah, gunna beat me wife black and blue.. [reads sign] Oh, hang on that's right, the suburb I live in says NO to domestic violence... I'll just watch TV instead - Two and a half men is on... awesome!"

f*ck humanity, you fail... that sign is further proof of your decline.

s

//this is no way should be seen as condoning and/or encouraging (the weakling f*cks who beat women/children) domestic violence or any violence....

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Transferring $500 into one of my bank accounts for a specific day out with my girlfriend, knowing that i'd need roughly that amount, and then, in the middle of the day going to use the card (for the third time that day, first time I withdrew $100 and second time I purchased something for $80), and finding my bank account balance at $3.31, which ruined the rest of the day. Then, waking up this morning and calling the Commonwealth Bank to find out what's going on, only to find out some mother f*cker has somehow gotten hold of my card number and pin (i'm guessing through the ATM I withdrew money from earlier) and gone and withdrawn the remaining $320 that was in the account from a random Civic Video ATM.

Cash it is from now on.

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Transferring $500 into one of my bank accounts for a specific day out with my girlfriend, knowing that i'd need roughly that amount, and then, in the middle of the day going to use the card (for the third time that day, first time I withdrew $100 and second time I purchased something for $80), and finding my bank account balance at $3.31, which ruined the rest of the day. Then, waking up this morning and calling the Commonwealth Bank to find out what's going on, only to find out some mother f*cker has somehow gotten hold of my card number and pin (i'm guessing through the ATM I withdrew money from earlier) and gone and withdrawn the remaining $320 that was in the account from a random Civic Video ATM.

Cash it is from now on.
thats rough! same thing happened to my dad, $15000 was taken and spent on petrol? random i know, bank realized it wasn't him, gave dad money back! yay, hope this works out the same, Tristan.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
thats rough! same thing happened to my dad, $15000 was taken and spent on petrol? random i know, bank realized it wasn't him, gave dad money back! yay, hope this works out the same, Tristan.
Cheers man. I take my hat off to the dudes who know how to do it and get away with it, but they're still a bunch of c*nts. The bank should be sorting it out so hopefully i'll be given the money back soon. Good to hear your dad was alright in the end...I can't imagine losing $15k!

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Cheers man. I take my hat off to the dudes who know how to do it and get away with it, but they're still a bunch of c*nts. The bank should be sorting it out so hopefully i'll be given the money back soon. Good to hear your dad was alright in the end...I can't imagine losing $15k!
They sorted it out easy as, dad and i were in the car, and he got a call form the bank asking him if he took the money out, and he said no, and they were like, OK! Dad didnt even know about it till after they fixed it, this was also with the commonwealth bank, good luck with it!

alexx23

Likes Dirt
In other news, people that post stupid shit like "A girl died in 1993 and will stand beside your bed and kill you at 2:22 am if you dont post this up on 30 peoples myspaces" oh my fucking god, grow up.

People these days..

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Transferring $500 into one of my bank accounts for a specific day out with my girlfriend\
Lucky you put it into another account, so not all of your moneys gone!

Centrelink. Honestly, every time i have to deal with them i end up frustrated. Fuck you automated phone service.

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)

I had 13 grand go in two transactions back at easter time, just as I went on holidays.

1) It's your money, the bank should give it back to you NOW. You buy credit interest in their company, which is not able to be stolen, unless their books say it was. Therefore they have the right to invest and make money out of that credit interest, and you have the right to the full amount of your investment at all times.

The bank does not have a vault with your name on it and your cash inside, physically or electronically.

Demand it back in your account immediately, as per your right to it.

2) Most banks won't prosecute or seek criminal convictions, even though it's their responsibility, not yours to file the police report and do this, as it's mostly cheaper for them to let what should be in your account sit and earn interest for them until they put it back there after their insurance claim is approved, rather than go through legal proceedings, up to the point of about six thousand dollars.

Professional thieves know this and will almost always take the money in less than six thousand dollar increments, which almost guarantees them excemption from prosecution. This includes internet transactions where the bank knows exactly whose card/account the money went to, as was my case.

I even have the name written down of the owner of the the credit card who imy money was transferred to ("accidently" given to me by the bank teller at my local branch). That was even before arguing the point that the amounts transferred were each more than three times the maximum daily transfer limit I had set for the account, and I was not called to confirm the transaction prior to them being approved. A street ATM is a harder issue to trace the person, but surveillance should show who placed the card reader that captured your info.

I changed banks because of my incidents, and they lost a fair whack (IMO) of coin. I guess it was chicken feed to them... If you don't get these two things seen to, I recommend it's worth the effort of voting with your feet as well.

They sorted it out easy as, dad and i were in the car, and he got a call form the bank asking him if he took the money out, and he said no, and they were like, OK! Dad didnt even know about it till after they fixed it, this was also with the commonwealth bank, good luck with it!

This is the way it should happen.

Last edited:

Morgan123

Likes Dirt

Cash it is from now on.
Q: Did you cover your hand when you entered the PIN?

Post offices, that insistent whining voice trying to rush you through with the upmost in hospitality! Just fucking annoying.

In other news, people that post stupid shit like "A girl died in 1993 and will stand beside your bed and kill you at 2:22 am if you dont post this up on 30 peoples myspaces" oh my fucking god, grow up.

People these days..
Have had quite a few of them. It gets very very annoying.