Little Things You Hate

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Ah, all good - I just needed a little vent. :)

Had to look up what a "mog" is - but yes, that would also be frustrating...

Ah Canberra is good place to be, just its been shit since November and I just want to ride my bike and clear the head.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Ah, all good - I just needed a little vent. :)

Had to look up what a "mog" is - but yes, that would also be frustrating...

Ah Canberra is good place to be, just its been shit since November and I just want to ride my bike and clear the head.
My whole Christmas holiday plan was to ride my bike lots and get head together after the last election and work out how I was going to deal with it all and not hate my job.

fail. Vent away son, I’ll be right there with you.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Very small in the scheme of things, but fits in with the thread title perfectly.

Pictured below, and also removing the sticky stuff from the gorilla tape that was used when the wheels were built....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH:

1. Work not being able to give me a clear answer whether I'll get contract renewed
what a f'ing start to the year...
I had that for a few years running. Renewed last contract, renewed lease, insurance, and 6 weeks later they pulled the pin! Good luck.

What's a mog? All I found was it's a cat or when an older man goes jogging .

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I had that for a few years running. Renewed last contract, renewed lease, insurance, and 6 weeks later they pulled the pin! Good luck.

They now do a plus 6 (B58) with an aluminium chassis and it looks pretty good. Very customisable.

Haakon

I thought you’d know. Machinery Of Government. When departments get abolished and broken up and you suddenly find yourself working somewhere else. Millions get spent on the deck chair arrangement exercise and we all lose a few weeks to all the hassle and they call it “efficiency measures”.

Jpez

Down on the left!
LTIH
having your old but still in use email invaded by a fucking spam/scam bot.
Getting upwards of 20-30 bitcoin,keto slim diet, congratulations you’ve one this or that emails get past the useless spam filter.
every email comes from a different address so blocking them is no use.

little thing I really fucking hate. Scammers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought you’d know. Machinery Of Government. When departments get abolished and broken up and you suddenly find yourself working somewhere else. Millions get spent on the deck chair arrangement exercise and we all lose a few weeks to all the hassle and they call it “efficiency measures”.
I see. I worked in a department that was perhaps too important and too big to be abolished or absorbed...but I am familiar with the shuffling of the deck chairs. They do love shuffling them! Won't stop the ship sinking though, the iceberg was too big

Haakon

I see. I worked in a department that was perhaps too important and too big to be abolished or absorbed...but I am familiar with the shuffling of the deck chairs. They do love shuffling them! Won't stop the ship sinking though, the iceberg was too big
But such shiny brass!

slowmick

38-39"
LTIH - the coolant in my wagon decided to disappear last night. Plans fucked.
LTIL- called the mechanic this morning to leave a message. He answered as he was in finishing a job for Monday. Asked if i could get a service next week. says he's full up but asks if i am going holidays or something special. Tell him about the coolant. Gives me instructions to get it to the workshop and says they'll sort it.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I'll sit here and wait for a Darwin person to laugh at you all :)
I went to look at some major upgrade work at Nhulunbuy years ago. We were working in Rocky so pretty well aclimatised. Others from Europe, Japan and southern states nearly died. One guy was leaning over the handrails after a 30m stairway climb and the sweat running off his nose was just like a river. Most of the visitors did not drink enough water and had bad headaches that evening. We hit the piss with the locals while the rest were too dehydrated to go out. I went for a walk along the beach later that night so I was also heavily in the fuckwittery zone.