Little Things You Hate

slowmick

38-39"
My wife called WorkSafe today and they advised that the site is closed pending a full investigation. They wouldn't give details but suggested we request information from the website about the incident.

We don't have any contact with the new owner but our neighbour the other side does and she is just as pissed as my wife. i'm ready for a nap.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Dodgy demo mob either charge for asbestos removal and then dump it = very likely.
They can worry about mesothelioma later.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You'll find the owner would have engaged this mob because they were cheap, proper removal of hazardous materials is far from cheap.

slowmick

38-39"
We had our house done when we did the kitchen renovation with exterior mods. All of the eave sheets and the old kitchen splash back was $2800. Fuck all in the cost of a house.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Don't you understand the message?
I understand that many MTB specific words and abreviations are included in the 'too short, common, long, hard, etc' category.

Words like Fox, for example, and RP2 ... how do you suggest I make that search? Or Del Rio ..... a location .... these are just the ones that stopped me this hour, from finding information that is obviously here in bulk. Trying to keep the clutter down by not posting pointless and redundant threads is obviously a cause for ridicule. Good on you.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I understand that many MTB specific words and abreviations are included in the 'too short, common, long, hard, etc' category.

Words like Fox, for example, and RP2 ... how do you suggest I make that search? Or Del Rio ..... a location .... these are just the ones that stopped me this hour, from finding information that is obviously here in bulk. Trying to keep the clutter down by not posting pointless and redundant threads is obviously a cause for ridicule. Good on you.
Instead of your non specific post you could have asked the question you just did. @Tubbsy to the rescue. Again. Party Pooper.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Instead of your non specific post you could have asked the question you just did. @Tubbsy to the rescue. Again. Party Pooper.
Every other MTB forum that I use, allows the use of these extremely common search terms. The problem is obviously with me, right?

The US and Canadian ones even find Del Rio. The Aussie one included.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Every other MTB forum that I use, allows the use of these extremely common search terms. The problem is obviously with me, right?

The US and Canadian ones even find Del Rio. The Aussie one included.
Hang on I will just edit the software for you.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Ash Barty chokes and gets knocked out of the Aus Open.

Takes a baby to the press conference to demonstrate perspective. Hitting balls with a racket is just a sport and whilst disappointed she gets to hold and be part of a new member of her families life and after all whats more important than raising a screaming, puking, shitting little libido killer.

and the media carries on like the fucktards they are saying she used the baby as a shield to deflect questions about her performance. The world is a really really shit place when people like that are allowed to write garbage like that and influence the sheeple's perspective of a person who earns money hitting a round yellow thing yet is held to a higher account than most other due to nothing as important as sporting prowess.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Ash Barty chokes and gets knocked out of the Aus Open.

Takes a baby to the press conference to demonstrate perspective. Hitting balls with a racket is just a sport and whilst disappointed she gets to hold and be part of a new member of her families life and after all whats more important than raising a screaming, puking, shitting little libido killer.

and the media carries on like the fucktards they are saying she used the baby as a shield to deflect questions about her performance. The world is a really really shit place when people like that are allowed to write garbage like that and influence the sheeple's perspective of a person who earns money hitting a round yellow thing yet is held to a higher account than most other due to nothing as important as sporting prowess.
LTYH - idiots who think they swallowed a dictionary.