Little Things You Hate

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Silent with vibration preferable, or just a normal ringing sound if you must. Not some cheesy melody at full volume.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: people who still use ringtones.
I used to work with a middle aged man that had "ain't nobody got time for that" as his ring tone. He chose it and loved it but had never seen/heard the original interview or auto-tune clips. I'm now a middle aged man...shit.

moorey

call me Mia
I used to work with a middle aged man that had "ain't nobody got time for that" as his ring tone. He chose it and loved it but had never seen/heard the original interview or auto-tune clips. I'm now a middle aged man...shit.
Ain’t nobody got time for that.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Tell me about it.
I thought I might go Shimano when I replace my cassette/chainrings/chain later this year.
....then I looked at the price for the driver :(
I know. It pisses me off. By the time I find and buy a driver (If I can even find one!!) and then buy the cassette, it's the same price as SRAM anyway

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Microspline bothers me a lot less than I expected now the licenses are finally being opened up. Given the ridiculous cost of bearings in the MTB world, a new freehub is often not too much more than a freehub bearing kit (and install tools).

Plus it's a much better spline interface (more splines with much bigger contact surfaces) than the HG spline, and HG has been around since the 80's so it doesn't really feel like they're changing standards too rapidly there IMO.

Would've been good if they could've done a HG compatible 12-speed cassette though, that would've eased the transition a bit even if it did reduce the gear range a touch (ie: 11t smallest gear minimum).