Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
Far out! If they were in the roof top tent at the time don't bother buying lotto tickets, you've used all the luck you had!
I try not to camp under grey gums AKA widow makers, the branches usually break off and do enough damage. I can imagine the noise it would have made, I was sitting on my bike at the bottom of a trail and had one half that size fall and it started off with a thundering loud crack like a shot gun went off beside my ear.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Far out! If they were in the roof top tent at the time don't bother buying lotto tickets, you've used all the luck you had!
Once came across a pair of stunned looking hippies at a festival, looking at their tent with a tree like that on it. They'd gotten out of bed half an hour earlier to get breakfast and come back to it... They were rattled, but not dead.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I used to live in Kallista, on the east, wet side of the Dandenong ranges. A gum, that at the base I could stand up inside the termite hollowed out core, fell.

Sounded like the Death Star crashing into earth one night. Fuck me. It pummelled the power lines ( the four core plastic insulated stuff thicker then your leg) and the road. Had to be 3M wide at its base.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I used to live in Kallista, on the east, wet side of the Dandenong ranges. A gum, that at the base I could stand up inside the termite hollowed out core, fell.

Sounded like the Death Star crashing into earth one night. Fuck me. It pummelled the power lines ( the four core plastic insulated stuff thicker then your leg) and the road. Had to be 3M wide at its base.
I stood on the side of the side of a hill here in Adelaide about 5 years ago and thought... fu#k its peaceful here, look at the busy city below.

Nek minnit fucking THUMPO a 20m gum tree crashed to the ground 100m from me !!! I went over and thought to myself... I'm the first ever person on this planet to see the arse end of this tree (roots).

The branch will be on top of you before you hear the crack.