Little Things You Hate

safreek

Drama by SMS. It should be illegal. While out walking the dawg, I like to leave my phone at home ..... missed a call .... followed by a message a 2 minutes later ....

"OK I won't contact you again. Sorry"

OK, I guess? o_O

A work colleague who's having a tiff with another one, about (I don't know or care) secret women's business. I was present when they spoke to each other recently. ffs .....
2 many women in your life, drama +

safreek

my Mrs got a msg like that from one of my crazy relatives late last week asking for me to give my cousin, my violent abusive junkie ex jailbird thief of a cousin a second chance and welcome him back into my life as he is having a tough time integrating back into society, followed by more dramas with his ex and so on...Im fucking done with extended family, the reason it's called a 'second chance' is you only get one!
Don't do it, you will be sorry. Speaking from experience, don't trust family junkies

safreek

First day riding to work after 8 weeks off the mtbike .
Healing from 2 broken arms + 5 ribs and get a flat tyre on the new Yackandandah railtrail.
No problem 2 spare tubes, first one the valve tears out after 1 km , next one wouldnt hold air = SHIT.
Damn, that sucks. The broken arms more so than the tubes. What happened

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
My eyes are fucked after reading that with the red background ...
+1. Was all good until I looked away. Then everything was blue and my head was thumping.

Made me think of this (try it at full screen for the duration then look away for maximum effect):

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
+1. Was all good until I looked away. Then everything was blue and my head was thumping.

Made me think of this (try it at full screen for the duration then look away for maximum effect):
Cool. I need to show my daughter that. It's a bit trippy!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Cool. I need to show my daughter that. It's a bit trippy!
There's a bunch of them on there, though some of the double-swirl ones are so effective you'll likely feel rather ill afterwards, haha. I'd advise you screen them yourself first though - some have random "prank" screams or inappropriate images inserted late in the videos. Usual perils of youtube I guess, but yeah...

DMan

There's a bunch of them on there, though some of the double-swirl ones are so effective you'll likely feel rather ill afterwards, haha. I'd advise you screen them yourself first though - some have random "prank" screams or inappropriate images inserted late in the videos. Usual perils of youtube I guess, but yeah...
Yeah, I have to admit I pulled the pin after 1.30 as I was already feeling the effects....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Taxis can eat a dick.

Is it no longer standard to wave one's at an empty taxi to get a ride? Not long off the train as discussed also keyless. spare keys at mum's which isn't far from my place. Unfortunately she isn't available to pick me up and hand over keys etc. Now I doynt live too far from the station, so I'll just lug the 40kg of luggage and work it out once in there. I'm perhaps 50m into the journey and it starts to rain. No worries I see a cab...wave and Chuck Testa must be driving it. Well it's a busy road and maybe he didn't want to use any of the ample side streets to pick me up. Maybe he thought I was a hooker. I'll never know. This was followed by 2 more taxis doing the same shit.

DMan

Taxis can eat a dick.

Is it no longer standard to wave one's at an empty taxi to get a ride? Not long off the train as discussed also keyless. spare keys at mum's which isn't far from my place. Unfortunately she isn't available to pick me up and hand over keys etc. Now I doynt live too far from the station, so I'll just lug the 40kg of luggage and work it out once in there. I'm perhaps 50m into the journey and it starts to rain. No worries I see a cab...wave and Chuck Testa must be driving it. Well it's a busy road and maybe he didn't want to use any of the ample side streets to pick me up. Maybe he thought I was a hooker. I'll never know. This was followed by 2 more taxis doing the same shit.
Do you look like a hobo?

stirk

Burner
I hate the bastards probably more, ever since that bastard latched onto my dick
I had one bury itself into my sack, before I noticed the little bigger it was buried so deep it was munching on my little wrigglies. The subsequent burning itch that prick of a tick caused me lasted weeks!