Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think my favourite Tim was either the boy scout or owner of black and white beauty. It was difficult to find their stuff in you tube.

slowmick

38-39"
It'll be the mixed dancing episode for me. TBT doing his best Saturday night fever with the open shirt, the bath plug necklace, the quiff and high voice.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'll be surprised.
Me too... Looked a few twitter feeds about it and lots of god botherers applauding it and saying it because they got it out of lefty victoria and into a conservative state. We are not I suspect as bad as the US, but its clear right wing politics is more insidious and damaging in the justice system that I'd realised.

The poor guys who went through hell to get up and tell their story. I hope they have some pretty damn robust support networks around them tonight!!
I told youse aye, you can easily profile this prick, he'll have a list longer than your arm of victims he and his buddies have abused. I also bet some have been paid to keep tight lipped, even coppers.

Cardinal George Pell reportedly facing fresh criminal investigation

"Recently acquitted Cardinal George Pell is reportedly facing fresh criminal investigations less than a week after being freed from prison."