Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Saw at least 5 riders at the You Yang's today riding without helmets... Baffling.
Probably the same ones I saw last week. One Italian looking fully sik himbo was even shirtless to show off his tats. Someone asked why he wasn’t wearing helmet, said they’re too expensive. Saw him back at the Carpark, loading bike into a new BMW SUV. (Is X5 a thing?)

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
They all had shirts, but given the weather today that's not surprising. I think the X5 is a thing... Regardless, at least put on a $10 Kmart special, show you're trying!

moorey

call me Mia
They all had shirts, but given the weather today that's not surprising. I think the X5 is a thing... Regardless, at least put on a $10 Kmart special, show you're trying!
Yes, it was toasty last weekend. Less so today. Still...sick tats!

moorey

call me Mia
Probably the same ones I saw last week. One Italian looking fully sik himbo was even shirtless to show off his tats. Someone asked why he wasn’t wearing helmet, said they’re too expensive. Saw him back at the Carpark, loading bike into a new BMW SUV. (Is X5 a thing?)
@DMan :D

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
telstra support. internet down for 3 days with no email to tell us its down, no eta, no notice when its fixed, no refund for days with no service provided and they make it painful to dispute the bill.was down 2 days a month or so back as well just lodged with the TIO, cant be bothered dealing with telstra directly anymore

Jpez

Down on the left!
telstra support. internet down for 3 days with no email to tell us its down, no eta, no notice when its fixed, no refund for days with no service provided and they make it painful to dispute the bill.was down 2 days a month or so back as well just lodged with the TIO, cant be bothered dealing with telstra directly anymore
Aussie Broadband. The end.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah TIO seems to be Telstra support these days. Its so bad .
Investigated changing to iinet rang them, voice with no particular accent, I said thank dog you are Aussies I am so sick of talking to P'pines who aren't trained properly, he said we are in the P'pines = goodbye.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Investigated changing to iinet rang them, voice with no particular accent, I said thank dog you are Aussies I am so sick of talking to P'pines who aren't trained properly, he said we are in the P'pines = goodbye.
Iinet used to to run a call centre in cape town. Worked pretty well as we got full support in our evenings. Ive heard its not as good since they got taken over

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
We dumped Telstra as soon as we could. Then we moved to Mildura and had to go back until Optus caught up. Now we're Optus all the way. The only issue we had was a couple of years ago when the courier couldn't deliver to our house, then they delivered the wrong model to my work. Took a couple weeks to sort out but we were reimbursed for our troubles.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
iinet are pretty shit too. I had problems with them somehow deleting my phone number, reallocating me someone else's number and wouldn't restore the number they fucked up. I'm not much of a phone person so I ended up cancelling that service & just kept the internet until in cahoots with NBN they fucked that up too - I had DSL connection but no data getting through, and they kept billing for service that wasn't provided, so I told them where to shove it. Stupid fuckers still send texts that my account is overdue and services will be suspended, despite it being closed four months ago!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It is race to the bottom with most phone companies unfortuantely. Choose the one that shits you less.

The larger ones have been shedding staff for some time now so it is little surprise that support and many other areas are circling the drain.

moorey

call me Mia
It is race to the bottom with most phone companies unfortuantely. Choose the one that shits you less.

The larger ones have been shedding staff for some time now so it is little surprise that support and many other areas are circling the drain.
Lucky Townie. Only Telstra covers us...just... 15km from a large regional centre....and then it barely covers us. One bar of 3g most days.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Lucky Townie. Only Telstra covers 15km from a large regional centre....and then it barely covers us. One bar of 3g most days.
Get your Australia shaped coat hanger aerial off the HQ Holden and point Cape York towards the large regional centre. That'll do it.

Anyhow, I never hear you complaining about parking and traffic congestion nor the lack of single track out your door. Not all bad sir.