Little Things You Hate

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I was recommended DHaRCO for length. Sure enough length is good but the legs are made for skinny 16 year old sik insta kids. Not 48 year olds.
Giro Arc shorts, good length room around the thighs, if you have a 99 Bikes close by worth trying some on. They are a lightweight short and material does seem thin but I have been using them for 3 years and holding up very well. Local trails have prickle bushes that leave your arms very scratched and shorts have shrugged those off.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why da fuk are mtb shorts getting shorter?
Two brands I could always rely on for a long inseam have reduced the length by a cm or so in the last season.
Ive since bought 2 shorts with fingers crossed and they too are too short and ride up over the knee pads which we all know is not a good look!
Same happened to Hard yakka work shorts. What was once a nice long cargo short length are more Warrick Capps short! No one wants to see that much of my legs!

For a tall dude with giraffe legs it’s getting damn hard to find a pair of shorts that fit.
Ease up there stretch! Hard Yakka made Capper look modest long before they were long and baggy.

But mtb shorts are getting stupid short. They must overlap the knee pad, not end at low tide with an awkward flesh slab peeking out between the 2. There should be a law. I recently grabbed some 100% shorts that do this. In all other regards they are great and high quality.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I generally let YouTube play in the background while I'm working and I ended up listening to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast with comedian Owen Benjamin from a few years ago. I thought I'd see what he's up to now. If anyone wants to watch the next Jonestown unfold in real time, just search for Owen Benjamin or Beartaria. Holy crap! (LTIH because the guy sounds like a massive douche and is taking advantage of people)