Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
It's not Orange's fault.
Remember what Yeti's were like knowing that Choppy rode them? It's similar to that, a thought that needs a hot shower with steel wool.

EDIT: gotta reply faster, new banter by the time I got here.
If you’re going to compare the frothing between Oranges and Yeti’s, we are going to have a problem.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The shitposter in me wants to say "I don't need a filing cabinet; I mostly hold electronic backups these days."
The rider in me would love to own a Stage Evo or Stage 6.
Five Evo S frameset, transfer everything over from the Trance. Put the Trance back together once penance is complete.

I hope....

• Love
Reactions: Zaf

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So...this east coast mega storm? Well it kicked off here about 15 minutes before I finished work. It's now really ramping up with strong wind, thunder, lightening, heavier rain and guess what? I'm about to ride to work...

This day has been a shit one.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So...this east coast mega storm? Well it kicked off here about 15 minutes before I finished work. It's now really ramping up with strong wind, thunder, lightening, heavier rain and guess what? I'm about to ride to work...

This day has been a shit one.

Well to top that fucked up shot show off...the heavy rain and wind eases up not long after I arrived at work. The sun even came out. Of course by the time I was heading home the rain was back on full force along with the wind. As I pulled up at the house I discovered that my garage remote is at the end of its days. I'm not sure if it's the rain or battery, the little red light comes on faintly. I stood in the rain rummaging through my soaked backpack trying to find my keys...trying...trying desperately. The fucking things must be in my pants from the other work. Luckily I have keys for my mum's house with a spare set there and she isn't too far away. Her yard is ankle deep with water! Fuck this rain.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Auspost you’re express post sucks, parcel sent from Queensland to Tassies, crawled down the east coast, shot over to WA (guessing to get @pink poodle stamp of approval), back to Brisbane, now dormant for 3 days. It may have gone airmail I suppose.
Auspost has teased me with acceptable transit times for 2 weeks

Scotty675

Cable thief
Guilty, given him to much work. Wondered why I went from neatly placed parcels at the door to land mines in the front yard. It all makes sense now

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Give up on Aust Post, you are subsidising the international business with inflated domestic pricing with service that makes qantas look good

Sendle.com.au is a great viable alternative. Great pricing, they are a courier service aggregator, farming out work to various courier businesses.

They will collect from your home.

Pricing is great for metro to metro or larger regional centres, falls apart for remote locations.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Give up on Aust Post, you are subsidising the international business with inflated domestic pricing with service that makes qantas look good

Sendle.com.au is a great viable alternative. Great pricing, they are a courier service aggregator, farming out work to various courier businesses.

They will collect from your home.

Pricing is great for metro to metro or larger regional centres, falls apart for remote locations.
Free designer watches anyone ? :D

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Free designer watches anyone ? :D

View attachment 369096
It’s bullshit. The executives involved in the receipt of bonuses delivered a 200million plus revenue stream to the business, lifting a bunch of licensed post office operators from unprofitable to profitable.

Just because it’s a government owned entity, run for profit, doesn’t mean it can’t operate in wholly commercial terms.

Will the government return the years profit back to australia post?