Little Things You Hate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Cleaning up the kids old tree house, hasn’t been used for 5 years, board gave way, foot slipped through, slam my ribs hard on the guard rail. I’m winded AF, thought I’d cracked a rib, breathlessly groaning and rolling around for a good 2 minutes. Wife pokes her head out the door (15m from me), yells that lunch is ready.
Takes me a couple more minutes to compose myself and gingerly descend the steps. Wife berates me for not coming straight in, and letting lunch get cold. Try to explain the pain I’m in. Falls on deaf ears with an ICU nurse.
Ribs are still very tender :(
Are you looking for sympathy here?

slowmick

38-39"
Slipped in the driveway on Wednesday night and out my back out. pre-existing issue - one side of back cramps and it turns me into an s-shape. Off to the osteopath Thursday - he can't make it let go. says off to the doctors for you for anti inflammatory drugs, muscle relaxants and pain killer. Come back Monday 7:30 and we'll sort you out for work.
Am still a s-shape but in less pain. Still can't sit for extended periods and have trouble getting up. With lock down next appointment is now Friday. Going to be a funny shape for quite some time. Will teach me to rush doing things.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My fucking Bontrager carbon rims. (I love you really...). Second set of inserts I've tried to fit and there's just no f#$king way I can get the tyre bead over the rim edge. First was the ARDs and now the tannus insert. I had to take a break and walk away to stop myself breaking sonething. Even tried 2 tyres. An Aggressor and then a 2.6 Butcher which has a big bag and no dice... :mad::(
Soap, or car wash soap

Slippy as .

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
My fucking Bontrager carbon rims. (I love you really...). Second set of inserts I've tried to fit and there's just no f#$king way I can get the tyre bead over the rim edge. First was the ARDs and now the tannus insert. I had to take a break and walk away to stop myself breaking sonething. Even tried 2 tyres. An Aggressor and then a 2.6 Butcher which has a big bag and no dice... :mad::(
Did you lube the bead with super soapy water?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cleaning up the kids old tree house, hasn’t been used for 5 years, board gave way, foot slipped through, slam my ribs hard on the guard rail. I’m winded AF, thought I’d cracked a rib, breathlessly groaning and rolling around for a good 2 minutes. Wife pokes her head out the door (15m from me), yells that lunch is ready.
Takes me a couple more minutes to compose myself and gingerly descend the steps. Wife berates me for not coming straight in, and letting lunch get cold. Try to explain the pain I’m in. Falls on deaf ears with an ICU nurse.
Ribs are still very tender :(
A salad isn't served warm. Surely you vegans know this...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Yeeeerp. Like I said it's the last 10cm. I can't stretch the bead that much
Did you make doubly sure the bead was in the centre channel of the rim?

Did you get a long ass tyre lever with a steel insert?

Did you do arms day at the gym?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I fkn hate neighbours who don't take responsibility for their pets.

The last 2 nights a dog a few houses over has been barking incessantly.

That/those owners need a fkn paddling.
We've got a new dog behind us in recent months. Wakes me up at dawn every day. Agro yuppie range rover driving dick head doesn't seem to care.

Seems like a nice dog, just stressed and lonely... :( I'd like to make the owner stressed and lonely.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Did you make doubly sure the bead was in the centre channel of the rim?

Did you get a long ass tyre lever with a steel insert?

Did you do arms day at the gym?

Yes.
No. I'm too afraid of damaging the carbon
Only my right wrist.