Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
All the care taken separating steel from plastic in dismantling a car ended up costing $80 to throw all of the plastic in landfill, and i made $30 from the steel and aloominum parts.

Or I could have just thrown it all in the old shell and had it taken away for free and all the plastic would have ended up in landfill anyway.

Straya....

moorey

call me Mia
All the care taken separating steel from plastic in dismantling a car ended up costing $80 to throw all of the plastic in landfill, and i made $30 from the steel and aloominum parts.

Or I could have just thrown it all in the old shell and had it taken away for free and all the plastic would have ended up in landfill anyway.

Straya....
You have to offset the carbon from your overseas junkets somehow.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Straya....

You could have sold it to a wrecker like I did with the 2 piece of shit cars I have owned and blown the cash on a dinner out or a nice gift for your lover.

moorey

call me Mia
Shit is currently going down majorly over the discrimination against women/girls in DH (only speaking about Vic). AusCycling are actually seemingly on board with routing this out and bringing some equity to the discipline, which is currently run more like it’s the 1950’s. I’ve been as big a skeptic as anyone about the benefits of one governing body, and the difficulties in the changeover, but hopefully things may actually improve in at least the Gravity scene.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Shit is currently going down majorly over the discrimination against women/girls in DH (only speaking about Vic). AusCycling are actually seemingly on board with routing this out and bringing some equity to the discipline, which is currently run more like it’s the 1950’s. I’ve been as big a skeptic as anyone about the benefits of one governing body, and the difficulties in the changeover, but hopefully things may actually improve in at least the Gravity scene.
Wait till the "transwomen" decide that DH is their province, too. Mediocre male athletes are invading women's sports at an alarming rate.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
BMX Australia has been taken over by the lycra boys of Cycling Australia. Their latest brainfart is to open every State Title to all states, but if you don't reside in the state, you can't win the Title, even if you win the races...ffs
Is that new? I thought MTBA had been like that for a while, lots of sports events are like that... Limited race calendars so if you can make it to a race and pay the fee you can enter, but you have to be "from" the state to be able to be state champion.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Is that new? I thought MTBA had been like that for a while, lots of sports events are like that... Limited race calendars so if you can make it to a race and pay the fee you can enter, but you have to be "from" the state to be able to be state champion.
New for BMX. Hubs is licenced in NSW now, has won the last 3 years in SA by travelling back to his home state for the Titles.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
You missed the shitstorm with Kate Weatherly on the NZ national scene and WC?
I don't watch tv so miss some news, link? I'll google meantime.

Edit - farkin' hell. Another mediocre male cheating in sport.

And the "woke" crowd applaud them as "stunning" and "brave" ffs

Last edited: