Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That's an easy one...stop making your occupation such a significant part of your identity.
that’s not a reasonable thing to say. People often do what they love or what they’re good at, and sometimes a persons occupation can very well be a calling as it were.

But if you’ve had a passion for something that you’re really good at and spent many years in education for it, it’s not unreasonable to want to stay where those jobs are. For many, it’s the big cities.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
that’s not a reasonable thing to say. People often do what they love or what they’re good at, and sometimes a persons occupation can very well be a calling as it were.

But if you’ve had a passion for something that you’re really good at and spent many years in education for it, it’s not unreasonable to want to stay where those jobs are. For many, it’s the big cities.
You can subsidise the work you love with #vanlife insta photos from your work carpark.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can you do X with the dozen highlighted lines spread out in a 500 line spreadsheet. why the f2@#$ dont you send me those half a dozen lines or the details of how you identified them instead of making me page though and isolate them

safreek

just ask @safreek - he's diversified across ancient clunkers and memecoins!
And the beauty is that I'm only 20% down. Don't worry, I actually have good coin and risky coin. Getting into afterpay shares at under 10 bucks means that losing money on crypto means fuck all.
Crypto is pretty interesting one day you are up 500, next day you are down a similar amount. It's more fun than punting a horse or injecting speed (sort of)

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
can you do X with the dozen highlighted lines spread out in a 500 line spreadsheet. why the f2@#$ dont you send me those half a dozen lines or the details of how you identified them instead of making me page though and isolate them
Send it back!! Can you search for formatting? I don't know if that's a thing...

In other LTIH news... Seems my German package has made it to Sydney airport. Yay! (I still hate it until it's in my hands)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

So because of those choices, houses should just be made available to those people at prices they think is ok? People make choices and have to accept the consequences of those choices.

Don't get me wrong, I think our current housing situation is very unfair and unsustainable. But probably not in the same way as those who think it is unfair that they can't buy a house where they want. It is a complete class war, creating a culture and class system not too dissimilar to the landed gentry and serfs. It will only get worse until it finally pops or the serfs refuse to comply. Personally I got for non compliance and civil chaos.

Doggycoin is the answer

Nothing wrong with risky investments. If played correctly one can win big. Hut be careful trying to catch the falling knife.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
So because of those choices, houses should just be made available to those people at prices they think is ok? People make choices and have to accept the consequences of those choices.

Don't get me wrong, I think our current housing situation is very unfair and unsustainable. But probably not in the same way as those who think it is unfair that they can't buy a house where they want. It is a complete class war, creating a culture and class system not too dissimilar to the landed gentry and serfs. It will only get worse until it finally pops or the serfs refuse to comply. Personally I got for non compliance and civil chaos.

Nothing wrong with risky investments. If played correctly one can win big. Hut be careful trying to catch the falling knife.
Don't necessarily disagree with that, just pointing out that its a shit outcome for them and they are somewhat justified in feeling ripped off....

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Like cyclists vs motorists, the real villains are the urban planners and Governments.

There's no forward thinking that I can see to link communities via walking/cycling/light rail, no thoughts on mixed density living further from the city centres (it's all low density to the edges).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Like cyclists vs motorists, the real villains are the urban planners and Governments.
I agree with this sentiment. If things were planned for sustainability then we would have affordability and accessibility, plus infrastructure required for environmentally friendly ways of living. Unfortunately what we have is the fastest way to service our greed.

christ.... its basically already a thing https://www.poodltoken.co
m/E]

Fuck me. RIP commonsense.

safreek

dead right bro, as the old saying goes "you only lose real money when you sell.
At the moment I am selling heaps of stuff I don't need to buy whilst all prices are dropping. All the money I have gambled with so far is free because I got a good payout from a wise share purchase. Now selling bike parts because my partner won't let me use spare money. Fuck me, they talked me out of doge in December and still think what they have to say is relevant.