Little Things You Hate

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
All primed to leave after school pickup, for a weekend at Melrose. Conditions will be mint.

At bedtime last night, jnrmoose says his throat was a bit scratchy.

He's just come out to tell me it's worse, and he isn't kidding. Poor fucker's as croaky as a bullfrog.

Damn you poxy kids, and their entitled parents that shuffle them off to school, so that they can enjoy days of instafamous wineswilling with the other pretentious twats.

moorey

call me Mia
When you've friended @moorey on FB and he posts another WTB add to every single mtb group in Aus...
You'd think with the number of times he's been banned the algorithm would tone his postings down a notch... hahaha
It rejected my first ad, so I reworded and reposted, then it looks like first went through most pages anyway. You must have had like 20+ notifications :D.
Chomp a cobbler.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
When you've friended @moorey on FB and he posts another WTB add to every single mtb group in Aus...
You'd think with the number of times he's been banned the algorithm would tone his postings down a notch... hahaha
Worst part is you know nothing will meet his pre-COVID criteria so he'll just keep posting more ads for the next 18 months without buying anything.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
As for LTIH... my early 20s bogan neighbours are sitting in their backyard arguing over whether piña coladas are made with a blender and having a singalong to Backstreet Boys. Like, we're all going crazy in lockdown I get it, but please don't force me to endure this shit too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As for LTIH... my early 20s bogan neighbours are sitting in their backyard arguing over whether piña coladas are made with a blender and having a singalong to Backstreet Boys. Like, we're all going crazy in lockdown I get it, but please don't force me to endure this shit too.
Fuck me! You have 2 choices here...load up your favourite heavy metal and enjoy a pina colada made right. Or load up the one Rupert Holmes song everybody knows on repeat and go for a ride. Either way point the speakers at your offending neighbours' house.