Little Things You Hate

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
As for LTIH... my early 20s bogan neighbours are sitting in their backyard arguing over whether piña coladas are made with a blender and having a singalong to Backstreet Boys. Like, we're all going crazy in lockdown I get it, but please don't force me to endure this shit too.
Thanks, now I have " Do you like pina colada" going around and around in my head

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The meat sock just had to tell the haminator (that's it's new name.. just accept it) that the commedian Sean Lock has passed away...

There will be 7 days of intolerable farts.... (thank Gladys for the lockdown)

But really, that man was a f*cking legend.. made the meat sock kind of smile....
S

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Hate is such a strong word.......

Found the Little Sender a new, appropriately sized, 27.5 bike through my mate in Adelaide. $835 including shipping, one of only two bikes with a discounted sticker left in the shop. Stoked, he'll love it, and total cost is less than the original sticker price. Winning.

FOUR hours later, Sender's school mate's mum rings and offers us School Mate's 24" Precaliber, that will fill that awkward gap between growth spurts and us being able to go anywhere to buy a decent bike. It's been sitting around gathering dust as School Mate is now on a 27.5.

Now the little 9yo shit has a thrash bike AND a Race Bike.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Hate is such a strong word.......

Found the Little Sender a new, appropriately sized, 27.5 bike through my mate in Adelaide. $835 including shipping, one of only two bikes with a discounted sticker left in the shop. Stoked, he'll love it, and total cost is less than the original sticker price. Winning.

FOUR hours later, Sender's school mate's mum rings and offers us School Mate's 24" Precaliber, that will fill that awkward gap between growth spurts and us being able to go anywhere to buy a decent bike. It's been sitting around gathering dust as School Mate is now on a 27.5.

View attachment 379314

Now the little 9yo shit has a thrash bike AND a Race Bike.
Save your hate for when he's faster than you...

moorey

call me Mia
Rotting dead rat in the living room roof.

In the middle of a cold spell.

With a cold fish wife.

Who freezes if I try to open the windows for ventilation.

Flow-Rider

Burner
We’ve got rats in the roof. Can’t get rid of them. Bloody hell they make a racket! Sounds like the Espy on a big night in the 90’s. Squeaking, fighting, and what I assume is a heap of F$cking.
Fkn little bastards they are. We've got industrial estates on both sides of us with food storage and manufacturing and we can't get rid of them.

moorey

call me Mia
Fkn little bastards they are. We've got industrial estates on both sides of us with food storage and manufacturing and we can't get rid of them.

View attachment 379319
Felix wanted to head to the driving range just before lockdown hit. Grabbed the golf bag out of the rafters after 10 years unused. Drive to the range, pull out club after club with barely any grip left, and some missing chunks out of the graphite shaft. FML