Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Dirt
After this stuff has done its course...do you end up super hungry?
Honestly after lunch time yesterday the hunger starts going down. Waiting to be called now and its more not being able to drink anything since last night , when everything i had before then ran straight through . A sugary juice or flat lemonade would help now.

ozzybmx

Níl aon tóin tinn mar do thóin tinn féin
Honestly after lunch time yesterday the hunger starts going down. Waiting to be called now and its more not being able to drink anything since last night , when everything i had before then ran straight through . A sugary juice or flat lemonade would help now.
The cup of tea, pre pack sandwiches and hotel room 2 pack of biscuits they give you after never tasted soooo good :p

tubby74

Likes Dirt
The cup of tea, pre pack sandwiches and hotel room 2 pack of biscuits they give you after never tasted soooo good :p
Yep they were good. Even the cheese sandwiches the lovely old lady used to bring around in the chemo ward tasted better than youd expect.

Waiting now to stop being groggy right by the room where i first had that great line "}it all looks good. Except this bit. Thats cancer". Been quite a ride since then, the word hadnt even come up until that moment.

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
LTIH - in grown hairs...on my face! I am too old and too ugly already for that shit on the rare chance a woman sees me without a mask on!

All up in my mask zone too. I wonder if it is mask wearing related ?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

pink poodle

Started with a zinger stacker and finished with ice cream and caramel topping. The stuff inbeteeen was nice as well.
Fuck yeah!!! I have some unrewarding ice cream in the freezer and some nice caramel syrup in the pantry. I think I shall join you.

Its a thing, mask related acne, irritating hair follicles.

The acne is giving you anxiety, head to the Doc and get a mask exemption.
But I wear the mask to help with my anxiety...and now it gives me anxiety? This is a cycle I can't see a way out of!!!

Or Chiropractor.
That makes more sense.

pink poodle

Just sold my spitty :(
Feelsbadman.
Oh no!!! But oh yeah...new bike.

Have you sold old man Moore your Scout yet?

What’s with all high beams in quiet suburban streets these days? Surely if you’re struggling to navigate a lit low speed road you’re struggling majorly in more challenging driving conditions?
In a world where more lumens = penis bigger, how are you surprised?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Oh no!!! But oh yeah...new bike.

Have you sold old man Moore your Scout yet?
Sold that to a friend many months ago.
He wouldn’t fit on it anyway, it was an xl.

Need the moneys to buy parts for the new bike.

LTIH, trying to find a 29 boost wheelset with microsoline drive and 32 spokes.
Fuck you supply chain issues.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Sold that to a friend many months ago.
He wouldn’t fit on it anyway, it was an xl.

Need the moneys to buy parts for the new bike.

LTIH, trying to find a 29 boost wheelset with microsoline drive and 32 spokes.
Fuck you supply chain issues.

Jpez

cancelled Easter
Most wheels are pre order for approximately December delivery. Pretty annoyed as I have cash in hand.