Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
4.5ltr inline 6 leaf sprung petrol powered goodness, 240,000k’s. She’s got a fair bit of life left, we just don’t talk about fuel efficiency.

The wait times on new utes is horrific, works wait was a little over a year for 2 mid spec rangers. Then 2 months for the toolboxes :oops:
That a double emoji post, hearts for the top sentence, sad for the bottom.

Yeah I'm hoping for some cancelled orders. If its stupid, I'll happily drive my current vehicle and lease the missus a new car... might even look at one of those fake 'look at me I'm a greenie' dodgems for her as she is the queen of many-many short trips within a 10km maximum radius of our house.

Flow-Rider

Burner
4.5ltr inline 6 leaf sprung petrol powered goodness, 240,000k’s. She’s got a fair bit of life left, we just don’t talk about fuel efficiency.

The wait times on new utes is horrific, works wait was a little over a year for 2 mid spec rangers. Then 2 months for the toolboxes :oops:
I don't think you're losing any money with the extra fuel cost, cheap servicing and repairs negate all of that and all can be done in the backyard too.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
What sought of spend for the 75 on gas p/100Km ? Unladen mostly i'd assume?
90L fill in the tank gets me 500k’s. Been awhile since I filled up LPG, no idea what current prices are.
Used to be $90 for a tank.

Normally carrying 14kg mtb or 100kg moto plus gear.

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah I'm hoping for some cancelled orders.
Considered a Wildtrak? I drove a new Wildtrak X a few months ago and was blown away by how well mannered and car like it was (my experience with these things has been ancient Couriers and newer but still ancient feeling Hiluxes, so it was a bit of a surprise).

ozzybmx

Considered a Wildtrak? I drove a new Wildtrak X a few months ago and was blown away by how well mannered and car like it was (my experience with these things has been ancient Couriers and newer but still ancient feeling Hiluxes, so it was a bit of a surprise).
There's a new Hilux in 2023.

It's the 3L V6 petrol twin turbo and the Fox live valve suspension that is drawing me in over the rest of the Rangers.
I don't need the big towing capacity as we no longer have a caravan and the Raptor is good for 2500kg which would have towed our last van anyway.
I'll be breaking a 20yr run of Toyota's if I do jump ship.
I haven't jumped yet but that will be test drive and availability based.

ozzybmx

2023 Model ? So you will have it 2025 ?
Yes the new petrol 2023 model, the current Raptor is gutless. If no garage can guarantee me a car in 6 months, I wont be getting one.

My 200 LC is out of lease in 3 months and still getting decent cash secondhand.

Will keep my vehicle and lease the old girl an e-car instead.