Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You some folks are forgetting the most important thing in all of this - their right to rule. These people were chosen by God to rule and have a divine purpose and origin.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You some folks are forgetting the most important thing in all of this - their right to rule. These people were chosen by God to rule and have a divine purpose and origin.
I think it was King Henry the 8th that was the first to move away from the Roman church dictatorship.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Being forced to work with a utter C$@@. Having had her out of my work life for a few years after she made malicious complaints, made my life hell and was eventually shown the door after causing me a lot of damage.
And then they hired her back and expected me to suck it up. Sucking it up is harder than I expected, and I’ve finally worked out the feeling I have is one of violation.
I don’t like it… Time to go home to tassie…

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Being forced to work with a utter C$@@. Having had her out of my work life for a few years after she made malicious complaints, made my life hell and was eventually shown the door after causing me a lot of damage.
And then they hired her back and expected me to suck it up. Sucking it up is harder than I expected, and I’ve finally worked out the feeling I have is one of violation.
I don’t like it… Time to go home to tassie…
Yeah that's some high grade bull shit.

He still remained a catholic but it was his son Edward Vi that ruled as a protestant.
I can't remember which one, but a much earlier king was first in England to tell everyone he was chosen by God and Tha his authority etc came from that, making him more holy than the normal people. That didn't seem to make too much of a difference given how often they changed kings through violence in that busy period. In Japan it worked a treat for a very long time.

Still hypocrisy as big as denouncing a religious dictator and then creating a religious dictatorship to replace it doesn't come along very often!

I am going to fall back on one of Black Adders best moments here...being ordained as the arch bishop of Canterbury!

images (2).jpeg

Haakon

Yeah that's some high grade bull shit.

I can't remember which one, but a much earlier king was first in England to tell everyone he was chosen by God and Tha his authority etc came from that, making him more holy than the normal people. That didn't seem to make too much of a difference given how often they changed kings through violence in that busy period. In Japan it worked a treat for a very long time.

Still hypocrisy as big as denouncing a religious dictator and then creating a religious dictatorship to replace it doesn't come along very often!

I am going to fall back on one of Black Adders best moments here...being ordained as the arch bishop of Canterbury!

View attachment 392803
Thanks poods, means a lot from you.

My mistake was attempting to take the high road when asked about how I felt about her coming back. It was clear they were not asking for my opinion, just checking if I was going to be a problem…

I said I’d get over it and be professional about it. Fail…

What I should have said was “over my dead body, hire her back and I’ll be leaving”. Called their bluff. May yet have to leave, despite still loving this job. At the very least, if I am required in town for anything, they can make sure the little fucker is made to stay the fuck out of my face…

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks poods, means a lot from you.
I've worked with some stupid cunts over the years, why people can't just try and get along at work is incomprehensible. I recommend you find out some of her niggles and start niggling. Here's 2 easy examples from my past:
1) a friend sat opposite the cube wall from a nasty one, they would complain about almost any noise in the work place. Yet they were the noisiest person I worked with at the time. He decided that he needed to go on a health kick and start eating more fruit. On day one of the health kick he chomped into a fresh crisp green apple and she blew up! Apparently his "loud" chomping was causing her distress...I share his cube and can confirm that his apple eating was not noisy. But to quote my friend "finding out that crazy bitch doesn't like me eating apples has been one of the best things for my health!" He ate an apple a day, sometimes more if she was being a pain in the arse and went on to loose a lot of weight and enjoy improved diet choices.

2) when in conference calls with a nemesis I would breathe a little heavily (not obviously heavy though) into the microphone of my headset...then before anyone else had a chance to say anything I would chime in with something like "poodle from Northbridge here. Can everyone please remember to use mute on their phone unless they are speaking?" And then a little later repeat the subversive action...a few times randomly. I would claim to be from Northbridge because there is an office there but my area didn't have a team there. My team leader thought it was the funniest shit because our big wigs in Canberra rolled with it often asking "is there any input from Northbridge on this topic?" In the conference calls!

Haakon

I've worked with some stupid cunts over the years, why people can't just try and get along at work is incomprehensible. I recommend you find out some of her niggles and start niggling. Here's 2 easy examples from my past:
1) a friend sat opposite the cube wall from a nasty one, they would complain about almost any noise in the work place. Yet they were the noisiest person I worked with at the time. He decided that he needed to go on a health kick and start eating more fruit. On day one of the health kick he chomped into a fresh crisp green apple and she blew up! Apparently his "loud" chomping was causing her distress...I share his cube and can confirm that his apple eating was not noisy. But to quote my friend "finding out that crazy bitch doesn't like me eating apples has been one of the best things for my health!" He ate an apple a day, sometimes more if she was being a pain in the arse and went on to loose a lot of weight and enjoy improved diet choices.

2) when in conference calls with a nemesis I would breathe a little heavily (not obviously heavy though) into the microphone of my headset...then before anyone else had a chance to say anything I would chime in with something like "poodle from Northbridge here. Can everyone please remember to use mute on their phone unless they are speaking?" And then a little later repeat the subversive action...a few times randomly. I would claim to be from Northbridge because there is an office there but my area didn't have a team there. My team leader thought it was the funniest shit because our big wigs in Canberra rolled with it often asking "is there any input from Northbridge on this topic?" In the conference calls!
Thankfully my fine clever and worthwhile decision to get the fuck out of Canberra (despite actually liking it now more now that I’ve left - another topic for another day) has made filtering out her insecure narcissistic fugly childish shite waaaay easier.

My main gripe is she is being treated like royalty. She’s got two international trips this year (never happened before), she was taken to a dinner with an international delegation despite everyone else at her level being told they couldn’t go because rank. New boss has bought her crap and we all suffer.

I know in time she will burn the new boss, but in the meantime it’s bloody annoying.

sigh. Never mind. Less work, more riding needed.

Haakon

Your move has made it a lot easier to avoid said evil office fucker. Big plus there.

Just call HR and go full Karen. Has to be a solid way to resolve it.
I will have a much delayed and resisted chat with the new boss that got sucked in and hired back. Use words like triggered and ptsd from her stunts last time (because frankly it’s true…) and duty of care.

cammas

Seamstress
When V/Line decides it doesn’t need as many carriages as usual, only to bike bays both full even the conductor said by the last stop my bike seat will be only seat available. So stood most of the way holding the bike until the second last stop then my bike got a spot but not me :rolleyes:

Still beats driving in and sitting in traffic, currently saving about $500 a month in fuel plus wear and tear on the car. Also slowly getting fitter as ease back into riding from surgery as I ride 14k’s a day but hoping to push that up a notch in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah… Anyway, bad day. Plan A has been to just ignore it and eventually I’ll stop caring. I should jsut get back to that plan.

Surprising though how much this shit still rattles me.
It never fixes itself until it escalates into something bad, I've found this personally. Ignoring is a good first step but you need to set firm boundaries with these types of grubs. I've only ever had problems with bumlickers that were close to the boss, like only had employment because they were family or close friends and they tend to hide until they get found out, but I don't know why a lot of bosses ignore it thinking that it will go away.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Popes used to have more influence on the political and military systems than kings and queens at one point, that's probably why he said that. It wasn't until the renaissance era that they let anyone with more than half a brain have an influence on the world