Little Things You Hate

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
It seem to be impossible to have gambling without corruption. Look what it does to sports with things like match fixing.
Horse racing wouldn't even be a thing these days without gambling.
it's been a gambling sport for at least a couple of centuries now...

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Dickheads discarding thousands of bikes at Burning Man.

Burning man is as the article states "is increasingly seen as a festival for the elite, attracting millionaires (and a few billionaires) from Silicon Valley and Hollywood."
The Hippies soon found out in the 60's that the whole "no possessions, free love and free will" don't really work. Everyone wants their own things, jealousy is always there, you're just kidding yourselves and if everyone just did what they wanted it would come down to survival of the fittest and every person for themselves. It's the human condition and the sad truth.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Burning man is as the article states "is increasingly seen as a festival for the elite, attracting millionaires (and a few billionaires) from Silicon Valley and Hollywood."
The Hippies soon found out in the 60's that the whole "no possessions, free love and free will" don't really work. Everyone wants their own things, jealousy is always there, you're just kidding yourselves and if everyone just did what they wanted it would come down to survival of the fittest and every person for themselves. It's the human condition and the sad truth.
'MURICA, FUCK YEAH! :rolleyes:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Why the fuck do e-bike riders think it's a good idea to ride in muddy trails? Is it really that hard not to be a total douche on an e-bike, or is this just self selection?

This time the fucktard was so muddy I couldn't even identify what the bike was. I bet you the guy has never put any sweat in at a working bee either.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Why the fuck do e-bike riders think it's a good idea to ride in muddy trails? Is it really that hard not to be a total douche on an e-bike, or is this just self selection?

This time the fucktard was so muddy I couldn't even identify what the bike was. I bet you the guy has never put any sweat in at a working bee either.
Agree. Most are relatively new to MTB and don't understand the fucking of bike, trails or anything else... and some probably don't care.