Little Things You Hate

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
A couple of weeks ago we got an update that he'd been moved out of treatment & into palliative care, so the fat lady was well & truly tuning up.. Still, there was a noticeably subdued atmosphere in the factory today. Even the two guys who normally find it impossible to shut up were relatively quiet! (which if you ever heard these guys is actually a LTIL.... :p )

Last edited:

safreek

My cousin did that for a while, he's vegetarian now.
I have worked in pig slaughteries and shed chicken farms, still love my flesh
Tough gig.
it is, but at least 4.5 hours a night pays the same as a full dayshift
Dont forget to collect some gall stones
they take everything of the cows, no chance of slipped that sort of stuff away
The best thing about working at abattoirs is the free bbqs!
I must admit, getting discount meat will be cool,

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seen the same post from a couple of groups about someone parking blocking a gate to a fire trail, stopping a fire truck getting out of the NP in the blue mountains. the 4WD group is 99% saying its not their fault, all trails should be open to them and gates shouldn't exist.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
seen the same post from a couple of groups about someone parking blocking a gate to a fire trail, stopping a fire truck getting out of the NP in the blue mountains. the 4WD group is 99% saying its not their fault, all trails should be open to them and gates shouldn't exist.
Rural firies don't fuck around up here. A car or 4wd would find itself moved...

cammas

Seamstress
Got some bars and grips off MTB direct delivered today walk in the front door and there’s this ruddy big box there, ask the Mrs who’s is that “yours” I’m like no way. Anyway open up the box to a lot scrunched up brown paper and some bars and grips, to me seems like over kill.
IMG_8182.jpeg

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Got some bars and grips off MTB direct delivered today walk in the front door and there’s this ruddy big box there, ask the Mrs who’s is that “yours” I’m like no way. Anyway open up the box to a lot scrunched up brown paper and some bars and grips, to me seems like over kill.
View attachment 402175
Fuck, they're still doing this shit? :mad: