Little Things You Hate

scuba05

Likes Dirt
The fact that, whilst typing my response to the fluride debate in another thread, my 't' key on my laptop keyboard has decided to come of, and break some of the little clips that hold it on.

GAHHHHH.

you never realise how much you use a letter until you cant use it.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
People who shit on stuff that you love because they don't understand it.

I don't know if it's because when they see you having so much passion for something it makes them feel like they are missing out, or they feel inadequate so they be hatin? But it gives me the shits when they try and belittle my hobbies.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The fact that, whilst typing my response to the fluride debate in another thread, my 't' key on my laptop keyboard has decided to come of, and break some of the little clips that hold it on.

GAHHHHH.

you never realise how much you use a letter until you cant use it.
same with my R. you're on a macbook huh?

scuba05

Likes Dirt
nope, Dell.

Never had a problem with my laptop up until this minute. Currently on the phone to get it fixed under warranty.

LTYH- "your call will be answered by the next available agent"

to make this pain even worse, the answering system has managed to hang up on me 3 times already

UPDATE: Sooo, looks like im getting a new keyboard on Monday/Tuesday. Bit of a PITA not having a t key for the weekend, but im sure ill manage.

Last edited:

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have to draw 35 teeth, 10 of which are to scale, by 9am tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a long night.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
broke 2 rear QR axles this arvo within 10 mins of eachother. Bent the first one beyond repair and in trying to clamp down the second one i pinched of an older bike, i clamped it down to hard and the end shot of like a bullet. Not a good arvo :p

I have to draw 35 teeth, 10 of which are to scale, by 9am tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a long night.
I've researched and written 2000 words a day for the last 3 days. And I have 2000 to go tonight. I'll race you!
I'll take on both of you. I have to write three prac reports to form one large one on the process of extracting copper from malachite and then plating it using different methods. I have till 12 tomorrow though so I guess I can't complain.

Likes Dirt
On the same topic...

I have to take most of a 50 page report written by the international students in my group and turn it into English for tomorrow... not to mention fill in the gaping holes they left.

Also physics lab report to do, haven't started.

DubLeg

Squid
The main thing that pisses me off when riding is dickheads who can't recognise a bike lane. I am riding in a bike lane with traffic and some fella in a mirage hoons past and yells at me to use the footpath when I'm in the bike lane. He then slams on the brakes to not crash into traffic at a red light because he was too busy yelling to pay any attention to driving. I coasted past and gave him the finger and pointed to the picture of the bike in the bike lane. He hooned off at the light as soon as they were green, again forgetting that cars were in front of him. It's haters like this that piss me off most of all.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Geez guys what's with the mass amount of double posts?
TeeHee, irony.

Edit: You ruined it DubLeg!

Last edited:

fairy1

Banned
Old drivers again- if there is a turning lane please use all of it and don't stay half in the other lane while you slow to turn.
Another older guy turns off a side street while talking on the phone he then drives at 40 km/h in a 60 zone with me stuck behind.

Oh that's right- Old people and parking, old dude has a big car and needs his wifey or bit on the side to guide him out, it takes forever and then his lady stands between the moving car and the one he is close to coming into contact with, Old man came close to pinning old lady between the two cars, idiots!

Old people in cars, gotta hate them!

aceblueheeler1992

Likes Dirt
Old drivers again- if there is a turning lane please use all of it and don't stay half in the other lane while you slow to turn.
Another older guy turns off a side street while talking on the phone he then drives at 40 km/h in a 60 zone with me stuck behind.

Oh that's right- Old people and parking, old dude has a big car and needs his wifey or bit on the side to guide him out, it takes forever and then his lady stands between the moving car and the one he is close to coming into contact with, Old man came close to pinning old lady between the two cars, idiots!

Old people in cars, gotta hate them!

EXCUSE ME, that's my dad your talking about