Little Things You Hate

seventyseven

percent of Australians blame the bike for their cr
facebook. people post up the most fucking retarded, disgusting, utterly pointless shit that nobody needs nor wants to know and then crack the shits when they don't get a whole bunch of approving responses. f**ktards.

seventyseven

percent of Australians blame the bike for their cr
I love this guy^

Ltih, trying to be sarcastic over the Internet... Never works
the status in reference was of a friend of mine posting up a certain aspect of his certainly immature sexual life, which just happens to be with a rather inappropriately aged girl. hasn't yet clued in to all the "jokes" actually being deliberately poorly disguised hints and has instead cracked the shits with a "hurr durr enough with the jokes about my mrs"

WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO AN ILLEGALLY AGED GIRL LAST NIGHT. FUCK, HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
ah, the age of the overshare. so many people posting the miniscule details of their pointless activities.

LTIH: people who crack the shits at you for something you didn't even do, and then blame you for them being angry. get out of my face, ffs.

0psi

Eats Squid
Finally getting the last bits of a build that's been a few months in the making and knowing that I won't be home for another 6 hours to finish putting it together. I wonder if anyone would notice if I sneaked out of work early?

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am friends with a mother and daughter on facebook, I think the daughter is 13 or 14, the other day her status was "MUMS SUCH A BITCH D:" which soon resulted in an e fight, funniest stuff. especially when her brothers (my mates) all joined in

I have nothing of hate to add at the present time

mtb1611

Seymour
the status in reference was of a friend of mine posting up a certain aspect of his certainly immature sexual life, which just happens to be with a rather inappropriately aged girl. hasn't yet clued in to all the "jokes" actually being deliberately poorly disguised hints and has instead cracked the shits with a "hurr durr enough with the jokes about my mrs"

WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO AN ILLEGALLY AGED GIRL LAST NIGHT. FUCK, HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.
The questions beg: a) Why are you friends with the person who you clearly have very little respect for and b) why not "de-friend" him? Oh and as an aside, informing the constabulary of his under-age sexual dalliance may well curtail aforementioned annoying status updates!

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

Is this man in question named Greg R?

taquar

Likes Dirt

I know... Why don't you try to select... HIDE THIS POST. It's in the menu that pops up when you click the x in the top right hand corner of said status. OR as said before, unfriend him if you have no respect for said person? Stop whinging about something you are clearly able to hide and remove from your news feed for fucks sake...

OT: The price of petrol... $100 doesn't even get me a full tank... Not fucking fair... :(

taquar

Likes Dirt
Real money? They haven't discovered that over here yet.

But seriously, it's around $2.03/L Aud.
You aren't even in a real country. Shush. :p

I have to fill up 140L, so I'll whinge about my $1.50 till it goes below $1 again. DAMN YOU FOSSIL FUELS!

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You aren't even in a real country. Shush. :p

I have to fill up 140L, so I'll whinge about my $1.50 till it goes below $1 again. DAMN YOU FOSSIL FUELS!
That Is something I doubt would even happen.. According to my old man, Fuel prices around the world have dropped, but not here in Oz.

Oh my god, I just tried to put a smiley and got a horrid shock - WTF!