Little Things You Hate

seventyseven

percent of Australians blame the bike for their cr
I know... Why don't you try to select... HIDE THIS POST. It's in the menu that pops up when you click the x in the top right hand corner of said status. OR as said before, unfriend him if you have no respect for said person? Stop whinging about something you are clearly able to hide and remove from your news feed for fucks sake...

OT: The price of petrol... $100 doesn't even get me a full tank... Not fucking fair... :(
another thing i hate: the "hurr durr if you don't like it/me then don't talk to me" stuff.

do these people seriously think we're merely trying to insult them? or perhaps if they weren't so pig headed/stupid they'd realise we're trying to help them/stop them turning into a laughing stock.

of course you can bet 6 months later when these people have no friends it'll be because "everyone are cunts", not because they're a fucking moron who can't take a hint...

Norco Maniac

Is back!
of course you can bet 6 months later when these people have no friends it'll be because "everyone are cvnts", not because they're unwilling to take responsibility for their own actions/responses/fixed belief systems/attitudes and the flak they cop because of it.
fixed it for you.

take a chill pill, dude. why get upset because someone you really don't care about is making a twat of himself in public? is it really your problem? the "unfriend" button is your friend.

i'd personally be more concerned about the girl, and why she's in a position where she's a minor having sex with an older guy. her safety, not his reputation would be my issue.

Last edited:

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Getting in the shower, turning on the water, standing under it for a few seconds, only to realise there is no shampoo.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Even worse, getting in, just adjusting the correct ratio of hot:cold water and BAM someone turns on a tap
Worse.
getting home after a 15km commute in the rain. Covered in mud and sweat and rain and getting undressed and jumping in the shower only to find there is no hot water left.
But you only start realising after you have jumped in when it starts going from luke warm to cold really quickly.

No hot water!

Matt H

Eats Squid
Worse.
getting home after a 15km commute in the rain. Covered in mud and sweat and rain and getting undressed and jumping in the shower only to find there is no hot water left.
But you only start realising after you have jumped in when it starts going from luke warm to cold really quickly.

No hot water!
Yeah, no soap, no shampoo, people turning on taps - that's a minor inconveniance people! The hot water running out in about 30 seconds while it's 10* in the house is when you can complain. " :rolleyes: "

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Worse.

No hot water!
Even worse!

Getting home after a 20km commute in freezing hail, covered in mud, sweat, dogshit and blood from a stack and jumping into the shower to find BAM!

Julie Bishop

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
THAT stare, enough to make grown men cry.

LTIH, Blowing a snot rocket out your nose while riding, and it landing in your shoe. gah.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Working in a bar whilst on self-imposed alcohol hiatus...

Some days I wonder why I listen to me!
Don't fold! It'll be worth it in the end :)

LTYH: Trying to get my lifestyle to work without compromise. There's just not enough hours in the day.

Also, Deadlines. maybe... They could be in the LTYL thread too.

0psi

Eats Squid
LTIH, Blowing a snot rocket out your nose while riding, and it landing in your shoe. gah.
Hahaha, that reminds me of the trip back from the Canberra world champs the guy driving the van rolled down the window a bit to hock a lugi, he really should have rolled it down about another inch! As he put it, "That was not cool. Funny. But not cool."

Then the was the friend who was getting amourous with a lady in the back of his car. When he was done he threw the franger out of what he thought was an open window!

Arete

Likes Dirt
I snotted on my mate once. He was not happy. I forgot he was behind me.
I almost got punched commuting to work over this. Guy started drafting me down the bike lane but didn't say anything so I didn't realise he was there until I performed a double-barreled-hands-free bushman's blow over my shoulder right in his face. He was less than amused.

LTIH - Australians who complain about the weather. You're in Sydney - it never gets cold there. If you want to complain about the cold, come over here in December and shovel out my driveway when it's -15C. Alternatively, put on a jumper and toughen up.