Little Things You Hate

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I present to you a story of triumph; last semester I fired my assigned duo presentation team member and it all worked out great. EDIT

This semester I was in another group that was ok except for one lazy member so I casually brought up the story...'yep he wasn't pulling his wait so I fired him' this compelling story frightened the lazy guy into picking up his weight.:clap2:

Nice work. Good to read good outcomes.

Rue

Likes Dirt
Not really little but i do feel like a bit of a vent.

Arseholes who stole about 11 grand from my house.
Yes, $11,000-
We believe it is a certain group of people.
What makes this worse is that we defended the group
and supported them.

Stealing is one thing, backstabbing and stealing is a whole different level.

Rue

Likes Dirt
I hate people who have 11k just kicking about at home
Hahahaha

Dad's a business man and carries alot of foreign money in his traveling bag as he
goes overseas almost once a month.

We have alot of factors pointing to the painters.
Came to the house around 8am unexpectedly to "finish" a job.
Normally we are notified by the builders when they send people to do work.
The painting they did was unprofessional. They didn't mask off the area that they were painting.
By the finish of the job they only did one or two layers without prepping the surface.
i.e. variable shades of the paint.

As thieves do, left the place in a terrible condition.
If they are the painters and we strongly believe they are, it would be a double kick in the face.
When the other tradies were giving them shit cause the tradies themselves screwed up,
we backed up the painters to help justify their point and now they steal from us.

indica

Serial flasher
Renting... organising electricity ... security deposit? FUCK OFF

ISP... wants to know the phone number before they connect the phone... FUCK OFF - how does that work? I can't drive 2700 kms to find out if there is a phone connected...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Banks - close a credit card - oh are you paying off any other cards at the moment? FUCK OFF

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
White trash and their shrieking little crotch-goblins that don't seem to do anything except scream at the top of their bloody lungs from dawn 'til dusk.

TKITEZ

Likes Bikes
Renting... organising electricity ... security deposit? FUCK OFF

ISP... wants to know the phone number before they connect the phone... FUCK OFF - how does that work? I can't drive 2700 kms to find out if there is a phone connected...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Banks - close a credit card - oh are you paying off any other cards at the moment? FUCK OFF
White trash and their shrieking little crotch-goblins that don't seem to do anything except scream at the top of their bloody lungs from dawn 'til dusk.
I am with you guys on all of these! :mmph: