Little Things You Hate

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Australian Tax Office.

Fuck them.

Because, Im waiting on my Tax File Number, they tax 45% of my income.
Finally, landed myself a well paying job, and now its only half worth it. Apparently you can claim it at the financial year, but I need the money now, not then.

About 11/10 for rage right now.

Last edited:

Binaural

Eats Squid
the underlying premise of homeopathy is energetic healing. the theory being that as you dilute the substance, it gets larger in surface area and this more potent. i would suppose similar premises would apply to qiu gong, reiki, applied kinesiology and the hands-on healing you find in some charismatic christian churches.
I think you must face the fact that there is no underlying premise of homeopathy, and that it is a scam. Think about it - why would the surface area be larger for lower concentrations if it's well mixed?

S.

ex offender
I appreciate that, because I believe the same.

I think you're right, though, I can't present a pure example of homoeopathy being the sole cure/fix for something. I simply don't have enough experience on it to argue it.

You win this round! :very_drunk:
Thanks. It takes a big man to make that concession - respect!

LTIH - when the door isn't latched and keeps getting quietly knocked against the doorjamb by the breeze while you're trying to get to sleep.

S.

ex offender
I appreciate that, because I believe the same.

I think you're right, though, I can't present a pure example of homoeopathy being the sole cure/fix for something. I simply don't have enough experience on it to argue it.

You win this round! :very_drunk:
Thanks. It takes a big man to make that concession - respect!

LTIH - when the door isn't latched and keeps getting quietly knocked against the doorjamb by the breeze while you're trying to get to sleep.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
bought an RC rock crawler that was advertised as RTR (ready to run) and its missing the servo :mmph: think i'll just go buy one cbf to wait for it to arrive

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
agree with the dane searls post, was one of my favourite guys to watch, even with my intense dislike of unit.

Needing a new set of pedals and not having a reliable job atm. Thank christ I have two job interviews lined up this week!

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hearing the news about Dane searls :(
Was the 2nd and 3rd post really necessary?

LTIH: Getting a haircut. Have NFI of what I want.. find something that's pretty cool and simple, have epic confusion trying to explain to the dumbarse hairdresser/barber and then getting charged $25 for 4minutes chair time. I think I'll go back to the buzzcut routine...

Oh, on a related note... I think I'm going bald. 50/50 chance I'll be one of those bald old guys :(

Minlak

custom titis
He was criticly injured on the weekend in a fall i suggest google only cause several sites have differing degrees of information and some may be controversial ish

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
He penguin dived into the concrete jumpin off a balcony into a pool. He's in a coma fighting for his life.

There's a seperate thread for him.

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
An average pair of clippers was $25 last time I brought a pair and I can shave my head when it gets shaggy. Too easy.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think that's the go, there's a perfectly good working set of WAHL clippers here. :biggrin:

LTIH: Xfactor/Australia's got talent/Australian idol etc. etc. etc. I actually want Big Brother back over this stuff.