Little Things You Hate

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wouldn't be BMW. They just had a massive recall because of their units catching on fire. They are probably well rehearsed on extinguishers and exits.

Apart from that, how is it going for you?
Awesome hahah that's honestly been the biggest worry for me which is so minor that I think I'm making it a big deal for something to do! Been walking and talking mostly and listening to the monsters scream down the front straight... Ill need to put up some video/pictures when it starts letting me do so....

Living the dream, Hach?
Abso-frikkin-lutely :D

Matt H

Eats Squid
I was watching the racing from the railway station for a while, it's cool but I couldn't imagine spending two days enjoying it.

Are you going out to flinders st with all the bogans tonight, Hach?

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was watching the racing from the railway station for a while, it's cool but I couldn't imagine spending two days enjoying it.

Are you going out to flinders st with all the bogans tonight, Hach?
Concert's on tonight Matt, wouldn't miss Barnesy! Hahaha and we're needed there. Two, I've been here since Sunday!

Also, Brent Tate just came up and had a chat with me while watching the last couple of laps- what a lovely fellow!

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
School holidays.
Children.
Tourists.
Bad drivers.
Change.
How much I let unreasonable opinions affect myself.

The combination of all the above.

Knut

Troll hunter
Pro cyclists

How fast are those skinny kids on the tv riding through France at the moment? Damn it, I am so jealous. How awesome would it be?

All is not lost, what is happening to you is "finicial disadvantage" through no fault of your own. Inform the company that you will be seeking costs agaisnt becuase of there mistake. Work out how much they have cost you in fee's, charges intrest ANYTHING that has cost you money and inform them they can pay that much or you will sue for that much. Most companies would rather settle strait away as judges are not fond of companies f**king with you.

The key things is to use that term, make sure you inform them that it is THEIR responcibility, you won't have any objectiction to sue them and they have to legally make amends.

I have used this sucesfully with banks, my employer, the government and a couple of other business.

Pm me if you want any more information!
Cheers for the advice,

Out of curiositiy have you ever threatened a major airline with this action?

I'm not 100% sure if I can as my partner booked us tickets on the wrong date ( under STAFF tickets that is ) and then missed the magic button when clicking through. any ways I'm probally about to cancel the next flight due to lack of available seating on board.
Plus I don't have the patients right now, my daughter and trying to find flights, house and maybe a new job is all on my mind and thats all wearing thin.
and ontop of all that I gotta deal with sie Germans.......

I'll keep your post in mind though.

S.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
The Age spoiling my viewing of the latest UFC.

You know it must be a really slow news day when they post the result of the Sonnen-Silva fight in the main stories menu of their website.

bardynt

Back in his day.....
work being on my case every five secs for stuff when im doing my job

then having another work colleague get away with same thing i get told off for

then when told some colleague needs to do this then running to boss complaining she had been there two years and knows it all. Then other day other work colleague showing something she hasn't learn't in two years that i knew in 1 month of being there.

also the fact they can get away with standing there doing nothing why i get told off if stand there for five secs so wandering if they trying to push me outta the door.

also perfect example of boss telling me cant you go to physio in you're own time when they only open mon- fri the same hours that i work. funny that how bosses think that places like that are open 24/7 and you can you go there when you're not working.

so makes you wonder esp since the physio is normally quite busy and lucky to book a appointment when you can and they dont open at like at 6am like bosses think like 830am like many other businesses to funny that.

To top it off do-sent matter how good a employee you are you all get paid the same as someone doing stuff all day

rone

Eats Squid
work being on my case every five secs for stuff when im doing my job

then having another work colleague get away with same thing i get told off for

then when told some colleague needs to do this then running to boss complaining she had been there two years and knows it all. Then other day other work colleague showing something she hasn't learn't in two years that i knew in 1 month of being there.

also the fact they can get away with standing there doing nothing why i get told off if stand there for five secs so wandering if they trying to push me outta the door.

also perfect example of boss telling me cant you go to physio in you're own time when they only open mon- fri the same hours that i work. funny that how bosses think that places like that are open 24/7 and you can you go there when you're not working.

so makes you wonder esp since the physio is normally quite busy and lucky to book a appointment when you can and they dont open at like at 6am like bosses think like 830am like many other businesses to funny that.

To top it off do-sent matter how good a employee you are you all get paid the same as someone doing stuff all day
This post gives me a headache.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Lazy workmates give me the shits. New bloke at work is either lazy or blasé about everything. Ask him 3 times to do something because the courier will be here in 1/2hr to pick it up, and he just keeps doing something else trivial, like cutting up cardboard boxes. The boss leaves early most days, so that leaves the two of us to get the pickups ready and then lock up the warehouse when everything's done. Without fail, everyday after the boss has left, this guy always says to me, "Actually, if you don't mind I'll just finish now." "Actually, if you don't mind I was thinking you could just stay and finish your job!"

Also, he asked me how much I earn… and then got offended when I didn't want to answer that question.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers for the advice,

Out of curiositiy have you ever threatened a major airline with this action?

I'm not 100% sure if I can as my partner booked us tickets on the wrong date ( under STAFF tickets that is ) and then missed the magic button when clicking through. any ways I'm probally about to cancel the next flight due to lack of available seating on board.
Plus I don't have the patients right now, my daughter and trying to find flights, house and maybe a new job is all on my mind and thats all wearing thin.
and ontop of all that I gotta deal with sie Germans.......

I'll keep your post in mind though.

S.
No I have not, well not a major one anyway. If it is the QANTAS system they have a clause stating how long till you can a refund, I think from memory it is 2 months. If it has been longer than that just an email to the appropiate email addresss stating that you will unless you get it back wtihin 7days and you will be seeking costs.

Perhaps talk to a government body about it aswell?

bardynt

Back in his day.....
Lazy workmates give me the shits. New bloke at work is either lazy or blasé about everything. Ask him 3 times to do something because the courier will be here in 1/2hr to pick it up, and he just keeps doing something else trivial, like cutting up cardboard boxes. The boss leaves early most days, so that leaves the two of us to get the pickups ready and then lock up the warehouse when everything's done. Without fail, everyday after the boss has left, this guy always says to me, "Actually, if you don't mind I'll just finish now." "Actually, if you don't mind I was thinking you could just stay and finish your job!"

Also, he asked me how much I earn… and then got offended when I didn't want to answer that question.
i have to agree with you there i work with quite a few people like that. They do a little as possible work wise then want everyone to pick up there slack.

MasterOfReality

After forever

My lazy engineer took it upon himself to start at 8am and finish at 4pm because I finish at 4pm. However I start at 7am. I stagger my hours to beat the peak hour traffic.

Its a 40 hour week, with every hour accountable (we bill by the hour). His lunch hour morphed into 2.5 hours each day last week. How the hell he accounts for this in his time sheet I dont know but our manager realised what was going on and came down like a ton of bricks on him. We have to watch him now, as he will take advantage and push the limits of everything.

He is a lazy, incompetent, untidy shit. Garbage everywhere on his side of the office, including open payslips, tissues, shoes etc etc. Repeat warnings to clean up his act don't work. What makes it worse is somehow he managed to bluff his way into a promotion.

Therefore, I have booked him a few flights out to WA for a stint of FIFO :)

And, now that he is a senior, no more spoonfeeding. No more explaining fundamental concepts, no more correcting his mistakes. Full responsibility now.

Let the floundering begin!

bardynt

Back in his day.....
its funny how it works if you barely do any work then promote them to manager. why cant you you fire him instead of promoting him or this is how the business world works?.

If it is it would explain some bosses i worked with how they got to senior management, then they passed all there work down to there staff while they just sign paper work and turn up too work when they feel like it and go home early.

My lazy engineer took it upon himself to start at 8am and finish at 4pm because I finish at 4pm. However I start at 7am. I stagger my hours to beat the peak hour traffic.

Its a 40 hour week, with every hour accountable (we bill by the hour). His lunch hour morphed into 2.5 hours each day last week. How the hell he accounts for this in his time sheet I dont know but our manager realised what was going on and came down like a ton of bricks on him. We have to watch him now, as he will take advantage and push the limits of everything.

He is a lazy, incompetent, untidy shit. Garbage everywhere on his side of the office, including open payslips, tissues, shoes etc etc. Repeat warnings to clean up his act don't work. What makes it worse is somehow he managed to bluff his way into a promotion.

Therefore, I have booked him a few flights out to WA for a stint of FIFO :)

And, now that he is a senior, no more spoonfeeding. No more explaining fundamental concepts, no more correcting his mistakes. Full responsibility now.

Let the floundering begin!