Little Things You Hate

workmx

Banned
Sydney's sushi nazi

Yukako Ishikawa is closing her restuarant "wafu" with a swipe at customers

Yahoo News

Mudgee Guardian

Having lived in Japan and being married to a Japanese woman, I can see, culturally, where she is coming from.

But forcing paying customers to follow her rules is a bit harsh.

Any Sydneysiders been to Wafu?

LTIH, that she thinks she can do this but would not ever be able to get away with this in Japan. There the restaraunt industry is amazingly wasteful: roughly 24 billion pairs of single use wooden chopsticks are thrown away each year. I used to take my own reusable ones with me everywhere in a small case.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
For the dog, my mate had one living next door to him. It went nuts everytime my mate walked outside into his backyard. So one day he got one of the rings from the kiddies cap guns, went to the fence and smacked them with a hammer when the dog was about to go mental. Didn't bark on that side of the house after that lol. Ultrasonic sirens are good too.

For the noise, get rid of the muffler on your lawnmower and whipper snipper. Mow the lawn as early as legally possible. Let lawnmower warm up first. I had to do this when my dickhead neighbours used to throw parties all night, every second night. Requests for peace and quiet were scorned. Worked for a while then they resumed. I then got my drop saw out in the morning and started cutting old timber down the side of my house, which was where their bedrooms are. They had just crashed into bed after a huge night on the piss. From then on they have kept the noise reasonable. This happened 4 years ago.

Another one that I heard and would be awesome, especially if they have a colorbond roof, is to catch a toad, tie a sinker to its back leg and lob it up onto their roof at night.
This........

A good friend of mine (and someone you don't want to cross) used to keep Alsatians. Beautiful dogs, boy and girl and she used to breed puppies. Dogs were inside a 5' timber fence, didn't bark or cause trouble. Had the full council permits etc etc. Anyway some mental midget down the street bought a rat on a string and used to take it walkies. The dog would defecate every day outside my friend's place once each way past; as an act of defiance to the larger dogs or out of pure bloody mindless fright we don't know. Friend went politely to neighbour's house a couple of times to ask the neighbour to clean up the crap instead of walking away. On about the third attempt said neighbour just yelled abuse and slammed the door. So my friend collected the crap. Every day. For a year. The went to the neighbour's door and knocked. When the guy opened the door she threw 365 turds in his face. Some white with age, some hard, some nice and fresh.

No more dog poo problems.

Keep us posted on the liquid retaliation...

....and this are two of the best things I've read. I'm leaving work early to stock up on supplies. One of those being a fat toad. ;)

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
"Sit up straight and RELAX!!!!!!!"

HAhahahaha! That's gold!

I'm getting visions of her pacing up and down the floor, bamboo cane in hand like a guard from Bridge On The River Kwai. Maybe she should get together with the Soup Nazi and they could become the Axis Powers of the culinary world.

Knut

Troll hunter
Funny that there is a really good anti-racist thread going in this sub forum, yet I can just imagine this lady who looks like the designer in the Incredibles with O-Ren's attitude wielding a Hitori Honso.

I would love to eat at her resturant. Not.

Good on old love for setting some rules.
Though rules are meant to be broken......

I fucking hate companies that are quick to take your money but now take up to three months to pay you back a refund.
Ffs now my Credit Card is charged with some ridiculous amount that I can't even pay off. Followed by the fucking banks who just take more money in interest, interest that I shouldn't have to pay cause these fucking big companies take three months to refund my money. Greedy fucking c-πt$

Cain toad on the roof sounds like a classic.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mock cream. Wtf, who even likes the shit it's satans phlegm. I went to the bakery this morning to grab something on the way to work and the sign clearly said "fresh cream donuts" so I grab one, get to work and open it to find it filled with shitty mock cream. F*CK!!!!!!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Mock cream. Wtf, who even likes the shit it's satans phlegm. I went to the bakery this morning to grab something on the way to work and the sign clearly said "fresh cream donuts" so I grab one, get to work and open it to find it filled with shitty mock cream. F*CK!!!!!!
Thats grounds for burning the joint down right there.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good on old love for setting some rules.
Though rules are meant to be broken......

I fucking hate companies that are quick to take your money but now take up to three months to pay you back a refund.
Ffs now my Credit Card is charged with some ridiculous amount that I can't even pay off. Followed by the fucking banks who just take more money in interest, interest that I shouldn't have to pay cause these fucking big companies take three months to refund my money. Greedy fucking c-πt$

Cain toad on the roof sounds like a classic.

All is not lost, what is happening to you is "finicial disadvantage" through no fault of your own. Inform the company that you will be seeking costs agaisnt becuase of there mistake. Work out how much they have cost you in fee's, charges intrest ANYTHING that has cost you money and inform them they can pay that much or you will sue for that much. Most companies would rather settle strait away as judges are not fond of companies f**king with you.

The key things is to use that term, make sure you inform them that it is THEIR responcibility, you won't have any objectiction to sue them and they have to legally make amends.

I have used this sucesfully with banks, my employer, the government and a couple of other business.

Pm me if you want any more information!

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
All is not lost, what is happening to you is "finicial disadvantage" through no fault of your own. Inform the company that you will be seeking costs agaisnt becuase of there mistake. Work out how much they have cost you in fee's, charges intrest ANYTHING that has cost you money and inform them they can pay that much or you will sue for that much. Most companies would rather settle strait away as judges are not fond of companies f**king with you.

The key things is to use that term, make sure you inform them that it is THEIR responcibility, you won't have any objectiction to sue them and they have to legally make amends.

I have used this sucesfully with banks, my employer, the government and a couple of other business.

Pm me if you want any more information!
For someone who can't spell at all, this is actually some very decent advice.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Corporate guests of a certain car manufacturer who think that because they're in the most expensive suite in the track that they can ignore little things like laws and fire regulations.... you pretentious asshats, get your fat butts off the chairs you've blocked the fire exit with for the FIFTH TIME you've been told today.

Knut

Troll hunter
Wouldn't be BMW. They just had a massive recall because of their units catching on fire. They are probably well rehearsed on extinguishers and exits.

Apart from that, how is it going for you?

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ragley Blue Pigs going for 260 gold coins at the moment. Just can't justify another bike.

rone

Eats Squid
Corporate guests of a certain car manufacturer who think that because they're in the most expensive suite in the track that they can ignore little things like laws and fire regulations.... you pretentious asshats, get your fat butts off the chairs you've blocked the fire exit with for the FIFTH TIME you've been told today.
Living the dream, Hach?