Little Things You Hate

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Waiting for YEARS for a Tool sideshow to come to Melbourne (not a festival appearance), having the expectation that it is going to be the best gig i've ever seen, only to have Maynard do a shit job (forget lyrics, start songs early, not finish others) and have shit sound. Lasers were pretty though...
I'll be sticking to recordings from now thanks Tool...

doctr-dan

Likes Bikes
My neighbours rooster that crows at any dam time it likes and wakes us all up including my 2yr old and council. Don't guarantee to keep your details anonymous any more.
I want to go ozzy ozbourne on it!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I didn't even think about repealing the law. Part of me was kinda happy that consideration is given to all circumstances then thinking I guess it's not ALL circumstances... kinda awaiting the new turban friendly helmet designs to start popping up for giggles ;)

Moorey I'm with you, strictly helmets whenever I ride, I doubt a turban (is that the right word? not trying to be racist!) would provide the same level of protection...

doctr-dan

Likes Bikes
The rooster wakes up your council? You'd think they'd be onto it, then.
For some reason all the text wasn't uploaded.
What I meant was it wakes up all of us including my 2yr old son.
And now council don't guarantee they will keep your details anonymous if you did want to complain

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
For some reason all the text wasn't uploaded.
What I meant was it wakes up all of us including my 2yr old son.
And now council don't guarantee they will keep your details anonymous if you did want to complain
Ah. Correctly punctuated, that now makes a lot more sense.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trying to work WITH some recruitment companies. I swear some of the personnel are deliberately difficult to deal with just because they can be.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
A possible relationship with a long term friend going completely to hell because of external factors that neither of us could control that made it impossible for us to date. Now I'm not dating her and may have lost her as a friend as well.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Bit late to chime in on the whole myki thing (I've been away!) but the real test of these systems is can you buy beer with your transit card? If the answer is no it is a fail. Say hello to the Suica card which passes!

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
Getting a flat on your way to work, only to discover that your saddlebag has fallen off.

Anybody find a saddlebag on belco way (Canberra) lately?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Vi there is sick shit out there everywhere. At least in the last few years Japan has brought the age of consent up and introduced the concept of carnal knowledge.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Dropping my phone and busting a screen. First time I've ever actually broken a screen, and it had to happen now, I was hoping to wait just a couple more weeks to buy a new one damnit, now its gone and fucked with my plans.