Little Things You Hate

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Triple R - 102.7

PBS - 106.7

You're welcome.
Y'know, people just absolutely love it when strangers come into their workplace and immediately change the channel on the radio at their workstation

EDIT: I'll also add that whilst the 'hipsters choice' stations RRR & PBS do have absolutely damn good playlists most of the time, they're sadly hampered by the dullest, most tedious and monotonous announcers ever to mumble into a microphone. It's like aural Rohypnol!

Last edited:

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Y'know, people just absolutely love it when strangers come into their workplace and immediately change the channel on the radio at their workstation
FUCK'EM!

LTIH: Geelong's K-Rock... Just seeing there name in POSM's post above is giving me flashbacks of Green Day's "American Idiot" being played a solid 15 times a day, every day of the fucking week!!!...

POSM I never knew you were in or around the G-Hole!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
FUCK'EM!

LTIH: Geelong's K-Rock... Just seeing there name in POSM's post above is giving me flashbacks of Green Day's "American Idiot" being played a solid 15 times a day, every day of the fucking week!!!...

POSM I never knew you were in or around the G-Hole!
For my sins I'm commuting down from Melbourne every day doing a bit of work in some of the local fabrication yards. On the plus side, if the bank ever gives me cash and I get my van, I can hit up the Youies on the way home from work!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
i seem to have escaped the FIL's constant barrage of VERY LOUD AMERICANS SHOUTING TO LOUD BACKGROUND MUSIC on Foxtel only to have my new neighbours play very bad Techno at earsplitting volumes all Friday evening and Saturday afternoon :frusty:

at least they stop at a reasonable hour.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Sorry, I thought you meant while you were actually driving.

Also, why is it that tradies all seem to listen to Fox/Nova these days? I remember the days when men used to listen to men's music, not teenybopper shit.

Shredden

Knows his goats
People who put wire across trails.

Never had it happen to me or anyone I know but it is the number one thing in the back of my mind when I am out riding either our moto or DH trails.

Just because it is one of the only things when out riding that is completely out of your control.

Probably dosent help that the first and only time I went on bestgore the first thing I saw was a dude who had been decapitated from it.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Watching my 5yo daughters ignore my yelling to slow down, getting the speed wobbles, and eating shit hard on a compacted gravel road. Road rash, lumps and blood a plenty, but miraculously, no major injuries.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Watching my 5yo daughters ignore my yelling to slow down, getting the speed wobbles, and eating shit hard on a compacted gravel road. Road rash, lumps and blood a plenty, but miraculously, no major injuries.
It's always hard watching them crash at that age.

My son's first proper crash was pretty spectacular. He was riding down a moderate hill (grassy, luckily), got the speed wobbles (because Dad neglected to tell him to use his brakes to stop from going too fast), came off and rolled three or four times. I wish I'd got it on video.

He had a bit of a cry, dusted himself off, and got back on the bike. I was very proud.

moorey

call me Mia
I think she got over excited. Tries to keep up with brother down the hill on his 20"... Today was his first ride down there on his new 26"...... Shooda seen it coming. :behindsofa:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I think she got over excited. Tries to keep up with brother down the hill on his 20"... Today was his first ride down there on his new 26"...... Shooda seen it coming. :behindsofa:
The best riding teacher I ever had is the ground. Still teaches me the occasional hard lesson. :crutch:

moorey

call me Mia
The best riding teacher I ever had is the ground. Still teaches me the occasional hard lesson. :crutch:
I can only recall hitting the ground as hard as she did ONCE ever. Came up short at Nerina on a fast 25' step down, snapped 888's and face planted. I fucking shudder thinking about her eating shit today....literally shudder.
Fucked up her kinder clothes also....which the wife is well chuffed about to boot. :behindsofa:

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Didn't butter his toast all the way to the edges again eh Norco? (kidding)

LTIH - Waking up at 6am with an awesome riff in my head, and convincing myself it is so good that there is no way I will forget it and I'll lay it down on the multitrack when I get home.
7am - I have no f*cking idea how it went.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Suprise visits from relatives who fail to inform you of their status as Patient 1 in a pandemic and quite happily pass on the plague or ebola or whatever the fuck this horrible thing is. Just in time for the weekend. Bloody inlaws too! Crunt.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Didn't butter his toast all the way to the edges again eh Norco? (kidding)
you're lucky i've met you in person, boyo. :flame:that kind of remark could get you in deep trouble otherwise...:director:

nah last Sunday on the 8th position on the gate at Gawler, stood up to the beeps and promptly had a brainfart and fell right and forward just as the gate was dropping. nearly rolled off the whole start hill still clipped in, and lucky the gate didn't land on me.

got back on the bike, rolled the track and nearly fell on the gate again in the next moto. put the bike away after that. just one of those days...

moorey

call me Mia
People who leave you a message asking you to call them, then don't answer their phones.
I prefer people calling you, you miss the call by seconds...you call them straight back..repeatedly...and they don't pick up. What the ACTUAL fuck?

willsy01

Eats Squid
  • When the person making my sandwich doesn't cut it all the way through so you have to try and tear it the rest of the way the whilst keeping it structurally sound.
  • When douchebags get on a packed peak hour train, don't take off their backpack then swing the fucker around like no one's business or lean on you.