Little Things You Hate

Capone

Likes Dirt
Dude, i hear you...try living here in canberra, the place if full of the clueless wankers!
LTIH....Australian Government Public Servants, they are the real stupid ones!
So true, most have fuck all skills and have done nothing since leaving high school but work in the aps

Staunch

Eats Squid
Having 80% of my new PC built but I can't finish it until my mate is free to come back and help me. So many damn wires and bits that plug into other bits and I don't even know. Everything looks shiny and expensive to fuck up.

Building whole bikes from scratch is easy for me, but this.....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Having 80% of my new PC built but I can't finish it until my mate is free to come back and help me. So many damn wires and bits that plug into other bits and I don't even know. Everything looks shiny and expensive to fuck up.

i really dont understand the shiny computer bits, its got a big fucking cover over it, like you are ever gonna see it again once it all goes back together....Nerds?

Staunch

Eats Squid
i really dont understand the shiny computer bits, its got a big fucking cover over it, like you are ever gonna see it again once it all goes back together....Nerds?
That's why you can buy cases with clear side panels to see all the bits inside. I guess it's kinda like running a Thomson post, all posts do the same thing at roughly the same weight but it's the bling factor associated with the name that some people want to show off.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
That's why you can buy cases with clear side panels to see all the bits inside. I guess it's kinda like running a Thomson post, all posts do the same thing at roughly the same weight but it's the bling factor associated with the name that some people want to show off.
Oh dear god, what next!......i can see it now, nerds with their "hotted up" Toyota Paseo's with clear lexan plastic bonnets=FANNY MAGNET!

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
I have a case with a clear plastic side. Half the bits on the inside of the pc glow under uv, so i've got 2 uv lights in there for when shit gets serious and n00bs gotta respect. The whole kit matches, mouse/keyboard/pc leds. not really all that different to a bike with matching ano bits...

mitchy_

Llama calmer
people aren't allowed to have hobbies? i'm sure people question your motives spending x amount on bikes....
do whatever floats your boat and ignore the rest.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
So true, most have fuck all skills and have done nothing since leaving high school but work in the aps
There has to be something out there for all those deadbeats with arts degrees.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I have a case with a clear plastic side. Half the bits on the inside of the pc glow under uv, so i've got 2 uv lights in there for when shit gets serious and n00bs gotta respect. The whole kit matches, mouse/keyboard/pc leds. not really all that different to a bike with matching ano bits...
Bet you've got GT stripes on your pocket protector too..... :third:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Hew

Likes Dirt

Dude look it up, you can get it done in under half an hour.

[video=youtube;84NvDMMrCNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84NvDMMrCNU[/video]

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Dude look it up, you can get it done in under half an hour.

[video=youtube;84NvDMMrCNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84NvDMMrCNU[/video]
WOW..i watched the first 1:50 and now my head hurts...i know all the words he is saying, i have heard them all used before, but not in that order!...complete other language, native tounge from geekanistan..subtitles please!

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When one of the staff decides to put Dates in the Trail Mix container. Dates look like those Giant Flying Cockroaches and I'm guessing they taste like them too :puke: .