Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The boss getting back from his You're-a-peein holiday. Two months of goldbricking come to screeching halt.

0psi

Eats Squid
Mother frickin Apple headphones. I swear those things project more sound into the outside world than towards the intended user.

Matt H

Eats Squid
The fuckwit mind at Demolition BMX that decided it'd be a great idea to make a BMX hub with an axle with a right hand thread on the drive side and a left hand thread on the non-drive side.

AND

Unicycles.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Children in pubs.

There are two of them running around waving pool cues and making an almighty racket in what should be a chilled local pub. The noisy little fuckers should be outside sitting on the kerb with a can of fizzy and a packet of crisps like I had to do when I was their age!

The parents don't seem to care, they're in the lounge bar most likely discussing organic suppositories and their next spiritual overseas getaway to some godawful overpriced spa retreat where they can inflict their malevolent offspring on undeserving beach dwellers.

Fuck it. I'm going to feed the little shits Jaegerbombs!

0psi

Eats Squid
You just have to fit them so that they are painful...then they sound fine. Cry baby.
I don't own any Apple products, it's every other tard on the train that has these POS headphones. My Yurbuds are perfect and the only person that can hear my music is me.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
I don't own any Apple products, it's every other tard on the train that has these POS headphones. My Yurbuds are perfect and the only person that can hear my music is me.
I use iphone earbuds cos I cant stand not hearung whats going on. I do listen at about 3 though cos I fuckin hate train wankers. Got a mix of metallica and beyonce the other arvo. Sucked ass.

0psi

Eats Squid
I use iphone earbuds cos I cant stand not hearung whats going on. I do listen at about 3 though cos I fuckin hate train wankers. Got a mix of metallica and beyonce the other arvo. Sucked ass.
If you ever need new headphones have a look at the Yurbuds. They were designed from the ground up as a sports headphone and one of the criteria was being able to hear your surroundings, which in my case is good and bad. Half the time I'm using them while running so being able to hear what's happening around you is great but the other half of the time I'm trying to block out the sound of stupid that emanates from teenage girls on trains in which case I have to turn them up to 11.

Also they never and I really mean NEVER fall out. Ever. Plus you can pull the outer of the bud off to wash it when they get sweaty and gross.

Don't buy them here though as Myer are the only ones that stock them and they are a rip off. Ebay from the US is where it's at.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
People who get on an plane and then dont sit in the seat listed on their boarding pass. Its not a cinema.
Joke's on them when the plane plummets to the ground and they get buried in the wrong grave. Seat assignment is how they identify the charred a day mutilated remains.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Fucking roadies and commuters who ride in a single lane of traffic when they have a rate payer funded cycle way two feet to the left of them. Use the cycle way provided you morons and you might not be another bloody number on the dead cyclist register.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
People who get on an plane and then dont sit in the seat listed on their boarding pass. Its not a cinema.
People on planes who tilt their seat back suddenly without any warning. Almost ended up with a cup of tea in my lap because the guy in front suddenly decided he needed to fully recline to get some sleep on a 1 hour long flight.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
People on planes who tilt their seat back suddenly without any warning. Almost ended up with a cup of tea in my lap because the guy in front suddenly decided he needed to fully recline to get some sleep on a 1 hour long flight.
Probably me, sorry :p I used to recline on the 20min cbr-syd flight